B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for her! Expect an announcement soon about a B&B remote in Italy. Brad is NEVER going to let that international opportunity slip by. Honestly, KKL has earned the right to take these kinds of leaves. Moreover, it's also good for the character and the show - there are plenty of other stories to tell. The Ridge/Caroline is a bit creepy not only because of the age thing, but also because it's CAROLINE Part II. However, it this allows "Myrna" to shake things up with Rick/Caroline, I'm all for it.

• Members

I was having a hard time making my mind up what was more annoying: Hope gushing about Liam's interest in Ivy after she MARRIED Wyatt two seconds after he failed to show up on a meeting. Liam being basically untouched by the break-up from Hope ready to smooch with Ivy like another two seconds later. Or Alexandria who was a staunch Hope&Liam supporter who is now babbling with Ivy over her affection for Liam. Gag me please and move on with sth. else. Monday's show was the most boring piece of dust in a while.

• Members

I actually sort of teared up seeing that poll....I love Quinn, but no way is she as crazy as my girls Sheilasad.png

I sadly have to wonder if Sheila would even fit in on this version of B&B......Sheila was OTT at times but I just think this whole show has gotten too OTT in general.....

• Members

Sheila hasn't been on for years and the last stint was so bad, it was dropped far sooner than they planned. And, there is no flipping way, Quinn is even in the same league as Shiela as far as psychos go. Plus, Quinn is far different in that her bad schemes are not for her, but for Wyatt. As far as Quill, sending a "selfie" hardly qualifies as anything. Contrast that with She-devil, where everything was about HER.

• Members

That South America stuff was straight out of Days and Passions...the 2002 return had potential but that was really dropped too soon as well....

To be honest it would have to take a writer with enough dedication to fix all that has been done to Sheila on both Y&R AND B&B.....to make a possible return seem viable.....though Brad would probably just ignore all the crap that happen on Y&R under MAB and make it seem like this is only the third or so time Sheila broke out from prison or she pulled a Michael Baldwin and "redeemed" herself enough to start living a new life....

either way, I at least wish she would come back to shoot Ivy....haha :D

Archived