B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA. Now he wants to be brothers now that he has Hope, yet when Liam had her, he was all about coming between them and waiting to pounce on an opportunity to steal her away. Go F yourself

I cant with that thot, Miriam planting seeds in Katie's head that Caroline is out to snag Ridge.

• Members

As Soapfavo6 said awhile back, they've managed to make all three of these characters pretty unlikable. That can't be the goal, but I can't root for anyone them. Wyatt trying to take his brother's house, after he already got the girl, Liam trying to steal his brother's child and if that fails get it aborted. Hope swearing she doesn't want to be her mother, while making the exact same choices and blaming everyone else. Not sure what the writers are thinking here.

Brooke and Deacon kind of cracked me up on Friday. "When I was in prison I learned..." Just what every woman wants to hear during a proposal. ohmy.png Meanwhile, Brooke was unfazed, but I wish KKL would have given some kind of reaction to that. Those flashbacks of Deacon and Brooke were pretty adorable/hot though.

• Members

Me too. I need Quinn to stick around.

My favorite line was yesterday. Eric: You don't have to marry anyone.

Brooke: Seems like the next natural step (pause) is to marry Bill.

For whatever reason that tickled my funny bone. Marriage always does seem like the next natural step to Brooke, even when she's less than excited about it.

• Members

The chemistry between JmC and KKL is so real. I would love to see these two back together.

And I never thought I'd say this a year ago, and it's partly because of the episodes we see right now in the Netherlands (Katie gave birth to Will today), but I would like it if Bill and Katie got back together too. If they do she shouldn't just take him back though, I still want to see him crawl.

• Members

?Katie, did Will have the Seizure I mean Caesar Salad for lunch? Guess he was choking on the Silver dollar. Does that make him $dollar Will?

Sorry, Too Soon?

I know he's just a kid, but I couldn't resist. Meanwhile, maybe the paramedics "will" have to take Coronary Katie!.

• Members

Brooke and Bill need to move forward already. I hate that her upcoming exit has put a halt on this story. The 40/50s crowd has been rather stale bc there's been no progress in weeks

That would be a HUGE step backwards for both characters. I honestly cant see why either would go back there. Katie was too damn dry and boring for him and he is too controlling and unpredictable for her. The dissolution of their marriage was a testament to how much the characters no longer worked

Brooke written as stupid? Today was the most mature and sensible she's been in forever.

Archived