B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Members

Its too bad KKL is leaving. They keep dancing around it but I think there's real potential to have Quinn and Brooke be rivals. Brooke could use someone on her level to do battle with, someone to ignite some real fire in her. Quinn most definitely could be that woman

Liam should have told Hope's wishy washy ass to get lost, for real.

mt4dps.gif

LMAO, they've played this gif like 20 times in the last week

I thought Hope's pregnancy was gonna be a WTD. Wow, Liam suggesting she get an abortion? Disgusted

Cp0evmi.gif23wiM4a.gif

THIRSTY ASS THOT! She looked pissed at Carter busting up her eye-f--k of Rick.

On a side note, Rick's wardrobe continues to be tragic

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. It almost makes me wish that Hope would follow Liam's (selfish, disgusting) advice, only to find out Wyatt can't have children.

I'm also completely pro choice, but there's something about Liam suggesting an abortion just because this baby is an inconvenience to him that really annoys me. It's Hope's decision and the baby is part of her, so Liam can STFU as far as I'm concerned.

• Members

Haha, I remember that and for me, it was more in context with him always being in suits as opposed to more casual wear. I do think the color schemes are just tacky and ruin what otherwise could be a well dressed man

LOL...I just cant get over her thirst and how blatant she is being about it. She aint ever heard the word subtle! Brooke Logan would be proud.

• Members

And this was after Liam proposed an abortion.....Hope must be a good lay....cause why is Liam so horny for her??....LOL

Liam made me sick today and so did Hope! Bitch...no one told her to sleep with Wyatt or marry him....she needs to stop acting like its all Quinn's fault.

Archived