B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Although its making Maya more interesting I suppose its just like a V-8 moment..."I want Rick" so? He's married doesn't matter. What's up with her penciled in eyebrows? They looked weird.

I don't know where they're going with the Ridge/Caroline muse storyline but this is the first time I've ever liked Caroline so its working for me. They act well off each other and have chemistry...I'm enjoying this storyline.

Poor Rick as soon as I saw his outfit I immediately thought of SON I just don't get it.

Glad some actors are getting more of their own story instead of standing around gushing and fawning over Hopeless.

• Members

So now Wyatt wants to put Liam out the house he shared with Hope...hey numbnut, Liam shared it with Hope but its ok for you to move in but he should want to leave for the same reason? Gosh I dislike Wyatt.. his arrogance is annoying he walks in with a bottle of booze and just announces you're moving out..and Bill just goes along with it after learning what Quinn did? GMAB.

Bill is a gazillionnaire, Hope has big bucks, Wyatt just got a 100 million $ diamond they can't they buy their own home? He has to run to daddy? Really?

Still enjoying the Ridge Muse w/Caroline storyline but I see the angst coming a mile away..she isn't going to tell Rick he can't draw, she'll keep Ridge' secret then Maya is going to find out and/or Rick then Boom! Another day of great scenes ..

Hope shut your dumb bleep up go have a seat. Just don't open your pie hole. GrrrR . Ivy making a lot of sense. IA I've always been a huge Scott Clifton fan but being stuck with Hope in endless triangles and now they write him without cajones...I don't know. Liam needs to be reset. I'm glad he didn't cave and stood up to him but something tells me he's going to ....go with the flow.....

• Members

If Brooke is going to be off screen for any significant amount of time they need to do something drastic. Get Hunter Tylo back, USE Donna and Eric, utilize the entire ensemble consistently, give Heather Tom good screentime and a better story, etc. Basically, they can't simply take Brooke off the canvas and leave Ivy/Liam/Hope/Wyatt as your only story. They need to be smart about this so the ratings don't drop.

• Members

I decided to read up on the week, because I won't have time to watch until weekend. Are you flipping kidding me that Charlie has all these ties that he can get customs reports and footage of Quinn in Paris - just like that? I don't get the logic here - having dumb & dumber be the foils for Quinn? I read these plot points and I just don't even want to watch. About the only thing that has me curious is the unexpected Ridge/Caroline (still creepy)/Rick/Myrna. And I'm all for JY getting far more airtime - bad clothes or shirtless. Either works.

• Members

mt4dps.gif

LMAO at how irrelevant Ivy looks in this gif

Wyatt wanting to evict Liam is ridiculous! Its not enough that he took Hope? Go find your OWN house. How sickening that he wants to raise a family with Hope in the same home she had with her ex. He doesn't have an issue with that? To me, its coming across that he just wants to win against Liam so this is a way for him to kick him while he's gone

Remember how she was before? Well the bitch done kicked it up by 100! Miriam is SOOOO over the top with her thirstiness and she doesn't even care who sees it now. She's walking around with this stupid "f-ck me" look in her eyes but Rick doesn't want her. The girl needs Jesus or something

yeah it was kind of ridiculous. I thought the truth would come out by someone seeing a video on Youtube. Like someone was filming Hope's photoshoot and decided to do the surrounding area that day. That would have been less conspicuous

• Members

Ivy is yet another failed attempt to bring on an exciting younger female. This show's next generation is laughable and not in the campy way. God, once we had characters like Brooke, Caroline, Macy, Sheila, even Taylor. Now we have Hope, her boring vagina, one odd looking young guy with questionable scruffy beard, one psychotic looking, balding, Chucky-doll inspired creep and his obsessed one dimentional VILLIAN mother - BLAH.

Stop this madness and cancel this [!@#$%^&*]. For God's sakes - BROOKE is going on a holiday. This [!@#$%^&*] is in it's final stages. You can feel it in the air.

Archived