B&B - August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the audience knows that Deacon and Quinn know one another, but Brooke has no idea. With Quinn being introduced to Aly makes no sense, her being introduced to Ivy does. I wonder if that is what the show intended as Ivy only joined USA Forrester after everyone found out what Quinn had done.

• Members

but like I said, Wyatt was able to save Liam bc Deacon tipped him off about the sword that he saw Quinn with. Right after she tried to kill Liam, Deacon had a scene where he explained to Bill and their kids, how he met Quinn and their connection which put him in a position to help Liam. It seems highly unlikely that Brooke wouldn't know this. Everyone within Forrester really should considering how It was key info to how Quinn was tipped and they all know she was crazy and tried to kill Liam

• Members

I don't get how Deacon a seasoned con artist has to be led by the nose by Quinn and written under her thumb... I had high hopes for Deacon as always the writing isn't all there for me. I don't get that Hope isn't looking like the dummy she's destined to be no one has called her out (when I watched) on marrying the brother of her fiancée...its just weird... why would Bill want his son at this party when just a few days earlier he was jilted? And why would stupid Liam go? There is no way I would be at this party.

Other than positioning all in place to hear Quinn via Deacon out that Ridge can't draw because of Bill. Enjoyed Ridge' dialog with Quinn although still being manipulated by her he did say what I've longed to hear...why are you here, this isn't any of your business. Why people just don't put her nosey ass out.. her gloating is getting old too.

The only part of this nonsense I'm interested in is..when Liam and Hope (Bill/Brooke) finally get it they've been set up by Quinn again hijacking their weddings.

• Members

The Rick wardrobe is just plain weird, but I think Rick/Maya sizzle when they are together - the writing needs to be a little snappier with them though. And Maya/Caroline sparring is just plain fun. I do want Rick/Maya to restart while Caroline is gone, so that LG comes back from leave on fire! Actually, I was glad that they gave Maya some claws - she was too milquetoast - hounding Oliver and trying to seduce Rick - those are all good. A "goody" Maya is boring. Make her a full-on aggressor, which will make it harder for Caroline to just dismiss her.

• Members

Thank you! KKL looks like a hot mess - it is totally age inappropriate. Hunter Tylo had the same hairstyle like 3 years ago and it was pretty bad as well.

Just catching up with the show after my little vacation: Quinn pushing that non-entity Ivy into the Seine. GOLD!!!

The Paris remote fell kinda flat though. It looked gorgeous and they put a lot of effort into those Quinn chasing Liam/Ivy with a scooter scenes but the story was just soooooo redundant.

• Members

I cant stand Quinn. Unpopular opinion here but the expiration date has passed on this character. I liked her enough before but it was ridiculous that she went complete psycho, committed how many crimes and didn't pay for any of that. Im not taking her word that she was institutionalized bc we never saw it and B&B intentionally left that open ended. Its crazy how she is just free back to her old tricks with no accountability. Wyatt is back to benefiting from her schemes and Deacon is her accomplice. And she is STILL fixated on Bill even though he told her numerous times he doesn't want her. Pathetic. I hope they find out she pushed Ivy. I hope someone randomly sees it on a video that's gone viral on YT.

Hope and her vagina continue to be the two dumbest characters on the show.

• Members

Brooke and Hope are the 2 most ratchet mother/daughter duo in Daytime history. These Hos here!

Hope distraught because Liam was late and she married Wyatt? WTF did she marry Wyatt? She is so disgustingly stupid it makes no sense. The writing on this show is abysmal because the actions of these characters relate to nothing remotely realistic. Yes this is a soap, but the audience needs to be able to connect to these people. How can you honestly feel anything for Hope? Are we supposed to sympathize? They continue to try and build stories around this dumb sh!t! I know this is karma for Liam, but he needs to cut his losses NOW!

I'd love to rip Wyatt's throat out. I really would. I remember not so long ago, the brothers had healed and this madness appeared to be over, but then I looked at the credits and it hit me, this is BB and this garbage goes on forever.

Then you have Brooke all upset because Ridge can't draw? Bitch, sit down!!!!!

Archived