B&B - August 2014 Discussion

• Members

Aback, I couldn't agree more. Breacon lacks everything that it once had - the conflict, the forbidden secret, the moral crisis Brooke was in. For this to work now, Brooke has to be completely dedicated to a relationship with Bill - maybe even after Brill wedding. Then, if she sleeps with Deacon... all hell will break lose, cuz little Billy boy will be sooooo MAD.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Paris remote is gorgeous. The production values on B&B continue to outshine the other three soaps. Even the studio sets are lighted in a way that gives them a "primetime TV" look and feel. I'm also enjoying the background music. The show seems to spare no expense and it shows. Way to go.

The Paris remote is gorgeous. The production values on B&B continue to outshine the other three soaps. Even the studio sets are lighted in a way that gives them a "primetime TV" look and feel. I'm also enjoying the background music. The show seems to spare no expense and it shows. Way to go.

• Members

I'd love to see that, as I loathe Bill. But first they need to stop writing Deacon as if he were a stand-up comedian and give him his edge back.

I also noticed that they do a lot of those 'let's sit down on the sofa and talk' scenes. I think they are very static, plain and anti-dramatic. I wish they would stop doing that and let the characters talk about recent happenings in a more dynamic way.

I digged her hair! LOL I bet KKL did not have a tight schedule when she shot those scenes. I suppose they give her that awful straight-hair look because she's on everyday, and it's simpler and quicker to style.

Me too. I'm constantly looking at the gorgeous scenes and forgetting about the dialogue completely.

• Members

BTW, I have 324 gb of B&B episodes on my laptop (2004-2014) and I'm too scared to delete them. I know I will probably never watch them again, but I still keep them just in case my internet goes out SOME DAY and I have nothing better to do. Maybe I will be stranded on an island with just my laptop and I will have to rewatch EVERYTHING. My hard disc is almost completely full now with all kind of [!@#$%^&*]. I'm a disturbed individual.

• Members
Liam was late. She acts like all it took was for him to take a 10 minute drive, not that he had to fly half way across the world! Why the hell didn't this idiot just pick up her phone or return the many phone calls he kept trying to leave her when he missed her? Why wouldn't she think to think that maybe something turned up, like maybe his flight was delayed, he was hurt, detained, etc...? You know, things that a logical person would. Who the hell jumps from being engaged to one brother one morning to marrying the next in a few hours?

• Administrator

I love this triangle....been loving it for years when Steffy was in Wyatt's place. It's a classic soap triangle and I'm glad there's still one soap that's still able to write these - DAYS can't, Y&R can't, GH can't, but B&B still can. Then you add the beautiful location shoots and the music....those things just helps make the triangle better. Props to Brad Bell for staying old school with this. And I don't really have a rooting interest in either couple, I just like the triangle as a whole. I thought Wyatt/Hope jumping off the boat together was a pretty nice scene. And Liam walking around Paris all sad with that song playing was cheesy but good B&B-style-cheesy.

Archived