B&B - August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maya is much more interesting like this than when they tried to make her a heroine. If they want to make her a hot mess, then they need to give her a scandal to deal with. That could be good especially since she is the face of the HFTF line. Its too bad Marcus and Dayzee are gone. Id be all for bringing them back but with a recast Marcus and have Maya go after him bc he's a Forrester. I thought she and Dayzee had potential as rivals but that ended rather abruptly

• Members

Nice idea, cheap. I also think Maya could benefit from another linked character on the canvas. But we probably should be happy that she and Carter weren't simply shipped off to dullsville and never heard of - yet.

I must say that I REALLY liked the big party at Brooke's mansion this week. The Tuesday episode written by Patrick Mulcahey was high stakes and divine. The script even tried to make some dubious writing choices (I'm looking at you DumbHope!) plausible. Deacon and Quinn as villains is brilliant and I*m all for toning them down because scheming will give them a much longer life on this show than being bad ass/violent psychos. I also loved it when Wyatt rather suddenly stood up for his mother in his face off with Liam and defended her by saying Liam is always so passive and just lets things happen to him. Ivy is still a terrible character but the actress has started to find her footing or at least is slightly less plastic. Brooke being thrown for a loop by Ridge losing his "gift" makes perfect sense and so far is the most believable story she and/or Ridge have been in 20 years... Considering that Quinn and Deacon are heavily involved in this story I really hope this won't end up in another musical chairs rendition with Ridge and Brooke marrying by end of September...

Archived