B&B - August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I don't even watch Caroline much so I didn't see that part of this story. I think the actress is horrible so I tune her out for the most part ... I zoned back in briefly when Caroline was undermining them and that Maya is a nobody from the wrong side of the tracks. Yeah they gave Maya some weight for a minute but what are they going to do now? She put herself out there got smacked down ...now what?

Hope is just a dummy always has been you are about to marry Liam but marry his brother all because he didn't show up? Really? Now I get Wyatt saying how Liam is playing a guilt trip to work her when he (and his mommy) pretty much did/does the same thing. It was worth it to see that look of sheer stupidity when she found out..."I showed up, I was there." Poor Liam played by Quinn again... Hope manipulated by her again ... I'm waiting for both these dummies to figure it out...

Hope and her vagina continue to be the two dumbest characters on the show. laugh.pnglaugh.png This made my soap day I can't stop laughing...

• Members

B&B is the ultimate plot driven show. SO many things these character do make zero sense. It's really a good thing this show never went to an hour, imo. The fact that the show is about 18 mins long is what makes it watchable, basically as a parody.

• Members

Managed to catch up with the show including last Friday's cliffhanger wedding party.

The Paris remote was a debacle. Not to Sydney standards but equally lackluster. But it was to be expected and the visuals looked nice. And Ivy's fall was a true B&B comedy event....

Hope is truly dumber than words can do her justice. The writing is of course heavily contrieved but I do think it makes up for a classic and nice soap. Quinn and Deacon are gold. Both actors work extremely well with each other and the scheming is wonderfully over the top and yet down to earth as Quinn has a very simple motive. I really like the various angles B&B keeps on palying. And I heavily disagree that it is plot-driven. Quinn loves her son. Brooke might be in love with Bill but she and RIdge share 30 years of history together and designing is his CALLING and LIFE. The only characters behaving bizarelly are Ivy and Aly as they both act totally without ANY ulterior motives (well besides the kiss we all did see coming - Yawn!) to prop Hope & Liam. But I digress. Un-Character Ivy has finally gotten some shade, as predicatble as it is. But I think the actress has stepped it up a bit. And it's still nice to see Carter, Maya, Pam and CHarlie getting bits and pieces of dialogue - even talking about their "stories" and not just as filler material.

All combined I still find the show GOOD.

• Members

Wyatt just brought up Steffy and threw it in Liam's face yesterday

The writing for Ivy and Ali is awful. They are like Lucy and Ethel with their basic schemes and chatter about getting Hope and Liam back together. Do they really have nothing better to do?

• Members

I tuned in yesterday because I was visiting my mom. What's up with Ivy and Ally acting like two 80-year olds fretting about Hope. I wish they'd have these girls do real dish if they are going to talk about them. On top of it, they should be spending more of their talks about hooking up with guys and going out. I just can't at the 20-somethings in LA that only work and want to get married by 25 (or younger).

• Members

dwalafx.gif2v956pl.gif

Can someone throw this thirst quenched bitch a drink? She's was literally drowning in her own saliva today! Embarassing

xdtf2q.gifUUssj0Q.gif

2v9vfd0.gif14jlse9.gif

LMAO at old ass Bob Barker beating the sh-t out of Wyatt. I loved the sound effects they played during this. This stuff was so campy and over the top

Archived