B&B - August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm, I hope the Mexican police investigation is just a red herring. Would be a shame to pinpoint this on Quinn as Ricardo was just such a non-entity on this show. I'm also getting the finest Sheila vibes from Quinn. She was breeze of fresh air. Rena Sofer's acting is perfection on B&B!

Anyhow, I'm suuuuuuper excited that Quinn is back. She was definitely missed!

• Members
Must be it because i feel like she has the depth of a houseplant. I dont see why anybody would fight so damn hard to be with that vapid and self-absorbed biyotch.

Im not saying shes any worst than half the canvas but the focus on her is jarring.

• Members

KKL is too old now to play Brooke Logan as Brad wants to write her to be. He is refusing to except that, but it's starting to show on screen how absurd it is. Brooke looks completely pathetic, OLD, really OLD old. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the actress, but I don't understand why KKL doesn't use botox. It will bring back to Brooke some life and youth and Brad can continue with the same scandals...Brooke is the hottest bitch in the world and all that [!@#$%^&*]. And the MAKEUP. They need to put A LOT more makeup on her. KKL always has that naked-face effect on screen, it's like she still lives in her past years when this worked and they didn't need to hide anything. She was that beachy golden girl, with the long hair and the natural look. Now, I cringe when I see that giant angry wrinkle between her eyebrows and these strange big lumps of saggy skin under her eyes. No bashing, I'm just stating a fact. Some botox and maybe a face lift will make pretty much all of this dissappear. All the actresses are doing it, KKL has super beautiful features, she needs to keep them in shape. And I wouldn't be saying any of this if looks wasn't a very dominant part of the character Brooke Logan. She is proclaimed to be this desired by all men, beautiful siren... and this underlying message still continues to be in the dialogue, that's why I'm commenting on this issue. KKL is ageing gracefully, but the character of Brooke Logan is just... caricature when you see her looking her real age and there beside her is an attractive younger man, who tells her, her beauty is so legendary and unresistable, he wants to be with her, just as all of the men of the world want too. WTF

BB is dead if this doesn't happen. In 2-3 years Brooke will be even more old and it will be game over for 90 per cent of the storylines they have been giving her. And who will be the new star, HOPE ????! No [!@#$%^&*] way. BB will die. BAM. Brad is not capable of writing a good storyline if it's not for Brooke.

• Members

I personally am against the idea that any woman need cosmetic surgery of any kind so they will look "better". I agree that they should write Brooke as the (lets be generous) 40-something she is supposed to be but to suggest surgery as the alternative is just plain wrong.

And we saw what it can do to some actresses who were so desperate to have a shot at sticking around that they basically butchered their faces... and ended up not getting any work anyway.

• Members

I think she looks great and she needs to stay away from any nip/tucking (that lump below her left eye I think... is a result of that. A bad result). I just think they style her awfully. When Christmas comes and Brooke puts on her red lipstick, has her hair up and so on, she does look irresistible. And, you know, out there in the world (in the straight people world, at least for me LOL) MILFs do get plenty of attention... just sayin' :D

Archived