Passions actors tie the knot

• Members

I didn't read the article but haven't they been together for quite a while? Congrats to them though! My favorite Ethan and Gwen (even though I will always love Liza's Gwen and her baseball bat attack on Theresa, Natalie Zea is just a better actress)

ETA: Read the "article". Yep, 11 years. Wow. Good for them!

• Members

I didn't read the article but haven't they been together for quite a while? Congrats to them though! My favorite Ethan and Gwen (even though I will always love Liza's Gwen and her baseball bat attack on Theresa, Natalie Zea is just a better actress)

ETA: Read the "article". Yep, 11 years. Wow. Good for them!

I knew they were together but didn't realize it was for so long. Congrats.

Zea was totally the better Gwen and should not have been shackled to Epig. But on a show like Trassions, it really didn't matter who was with whom.

• Members

Travis is such a hunk..not your typical muscle hunk but still a hunk in my book. Lucky girl Natalie is...

I haven't seen Travis on tv though...miss him.. I always wondered if his version of Ethan was anything like him? I loved the vulnerability he brought to Ethan.

• Members

I liked Travis and Liza as Ethan and Gwen.

One recast I definitely liked better was Kristin Sisco as Charity. She wasn't there long, but to me she totally blew away Molly Stanton.

and she technically never played Charity

• Members

I wasn't a regular Passions watcher after the first few years, so I don't remember a lot of things. But didn't we see Sisco in flashbacks as the real Charity?

Either way, she acted circles around Molly Stanton IMO.

• Members

I wasn't a regular Passions watcher after the first few years, so I don't remember a lot of things. But didn't we see Sisco in flashbacks as the real Charity?

Either way, she acted circles around Molly Stanton IMO.

A bowl of cereal would act circle around molly stanton. I think the only

actress who could possibly suck more than her would be Charity Rahmer.

Back on topic Congrats to Natalie Zea. And to TS as well i guess although i care far less about him than i do about her.

Archived