B&B - July 2014 - Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't buy it either. I hope she returns knowing full well that she's always been sane, and pretending she spent time in the mental health facility to fool everyone else. Just no psycho crazy stuff, please.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liam is such a weak and transparent character. I cringe everytime he starts running his mouth about Wyatt or Quinn to Hope and his only reason for doing it is to get back in her pants. I like Scott Clifton but Liam's pathetic and a waste.

Rena Sofer has been amazing. I liked her as Crazy Eve on Melrose so I'm not surprised I'm loving her as Quinn.

LOL!

And clearly, B&B has the better lighting. DAYS seriously needs to fix their lighting ....

• Members

This move, makes all the sense in the world especially if she wanted to dodge that getting arrested bullet. Quinn is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them. Hopefully this little diversion will give TIIC time to write a dyn-o-mite story for her and D-Con. Both of them have reason to hate $Bil and they really should be plotting and scheming on how to do it right about now and there is no better place for that than the funny farm.

• Members

Poor Ridge has lost his mojo and I bet its Brooke who will be instrumental in his recovery.

I've always thought Rena is a pretty woman from back in the Lois day at GH now even more so she hasn't seem to have had her face tweeked and that black haired bob cut is just stunning against those big bright eyes. Yes, I think she did check herself in, that beat down Wyatt gave her seems to have blown her mind. Whether this means a change in her attitude, I think she's still got something up her sleeve.

• Members

I think Quinn was Bold's first chance to write a truly strong and independent woman, and they blew it by writing her off as "crazy". She saved Wyatt from a father who wanted him aborted. Worked her butt off to achieve success. Watches as Bill treats Liam as his favored son, and Wyatt as an inconvenience. She gives in to her lost passion for Bill and is treated like a call girl. Her fortunes are tied to a bunch of empty-headed 20somethings and people who have done some truly heinous things continuously judge her. Once she is judged, her beloved son is treated like he's some sort of demon seed.

She SHOULD be angry, not attackng Liam, but angry. Quinn should be hanging on to some document, a promise of future wealth, that Bill wrote not expecting her to cash it in. Maybe he wrote it to get into her pants, when they were younger. She takes her new shares in Spencer Publications and gives them to Wyatt - buying out Katie's 1 percent and allowing Wyatt to learn from Katie becoming the company's new CEO.

NOPE! Instead, she's crazy and everyone else is sainted? Waste of air time. Rena Sofer is amazing and will soon be wasted as Quinn, at this rate.

• Members

I've always wanted a morning soap, and since I can't always watch on CBS, TVGN is giving me one with B&B (albeit day-behind status).

I...kinda want Maya to succeed, even though I really like Oliver and Aly. Her need to be a part of the Forrester fold is pretty intriguing, and I'm all about social climber/opportunistic schemes and plots. She reminds me of ATWT's Jade.

Archived