B&B - July 2014 - Discussion Thread

• Members

Kudos to Brad & Crew for pretending that this is an ensemble show. I loved those short scenes surrounding the press conference for THE DIAMOND.

Alexandria and Oliver as well Rick going out on a limb for Maya with Carter. It's obvious that the black storyline©MAB will not get much airtime but in the past D-storyline players got much worse than what Carter & Maya are getting. And who knows maybe there will be some story eventually down the road...

As for the rest, I basically couldn't agree more with Aback. Hope is simply the standard Bell heroine whose sole purpose is to fill airtime. The teen (?) story works somewhat with Deacon in the picture but the only saving grace was Quinn and they need her to spice things up ASAP. 'cause Ivy is like the worst and most bland character ever. By accident I stumbled upon a "bonus scene" on CBS from like last week where she talked with Maya about living with Eric and moving to L.A. - stuff we haven't seen on-screen at all. So they either have to beef up her personalility fast or get rid of her. When she was talking to Liam in the skylounge this week, I was constantly shouting out to Liam that he should drop her off that set - I don't think any viewer or any character on this show would have cared. LOL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived