B&B - July 2014 - Discussion Thread

• Members

re Monday's episode: ''Oooh, whose denial?''. How about you shut the **** up, Hope! It's none of your business. Go back upstairs it's past your bedtime. KM should just frickin' LEAVE 'cause obviously Bell is never gonna drop this ''everything's about Hope'' thing.

Hopefully soon! She & Ridge is boring me to tears.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are we not supposed to realize all of the crimes Ridge is committing, and has committed, while he is bleating about Bill and running rampant? Trespassing ("SP - Pilots Only" locker room in a private hangar) then stalking and assaulting Justin ...(the second time he's physically assaulted the man in two days!) and stealing his pilot gear....hijacking a SP helicopter (I highly doubt Smidge's got a license, let alone knows how to safely operate a chopper, especially since we are to believe the idiot's brains are so scrambled now that he can't even doodle dresses!) ...and abducting Bill "as revenge." After everything Ridge did in Abu Dhabi (assaulting Bill, abducting Brooke, hijacking the SP helicopter.... by mistake!) and now his criminal behavior continues in LA? Yet the ginormous jackass doesn't think HE is doing anything wrong? Really? At least Bill and Justin acted and reacted in the moment and did not plan anything, while Ridge has premeditated every criminal act. And notice how Katie just let him walk out knowing exactly where he was going: To intercept the helicopter and then on to Catalina! Katie knows how well things went for Ridge when he went flying off on his rampage to Abu Dhabi! So...who is she going to whine to and blame this time if the moronic butthead gets hurt and/or arrested for his crimes? (Oh, yeah, Deacon! It is Deacon's fault!) IMO this thuggish Ridge and this SL is off the chain and needs to be seriously reeled in ... it is just all so unrealistic to the point of being cartoonish.

• Members

I don't watch, but I'v seen the promos and Ridge is really a piece of garbage and Katie is pathetic! She agrees that he should go mess with Brooke's wedding?

Ridge goes caveman and practically kidnaps the woman, yet Bill is in the wrong? Ugh!

• Members

anybody else see Ronn Moss on Celebrity wife swap last night? He swaped with Tyler Christopher from General Hospital. I liked it, especially Ron's parts. He's very romantic and has a tradition of giving his wife a cappuchino shirtless every morning.

Sorry, i like Thorsten. I thought he was the best on All My Children but Ronn Moss will always be Ridge to me. He's just not a good recast. He has an accent and he looks totally different. I just can't warm up to it at all.

• Members

Thorsten Kaye might be a decent replacement, but they could easily drop him in a second and I wouldn't even notice it. Katie and Ridge are an afterthought.

Brooke and Deacon are where it is at.

Also looking forward to the remote sequences in the upcoming months. (This isn't too spoiler-ish, right?)

I hope Quinn returns soon.

• Members

Lol I expect nothing less from a Brill fan, this has what to with anything? It's called deflection, cause clearly Bill can't be defended on his own merits.

Please don't tell me you are an apologist of that scum Bill? Ugh. He is in the wrong, he dumped someone in the Persian Gulf, so how exactly is he a victim? Come on now Andrea

• Members

Monday

Deacon is such a great presence on this show. He is not even written super intriguing, but the character simply works. Loved his scenes with Logan b*tches! BTW, is Donna finally off this show? She hasn't been on in forever and those throwaway scenes used to be her lone purpose the last couple of years, so I wonder...

• Members

Deacon lusting for the slut from the valley. This can only happen on B&B. I love how Bell won't give up his obsession with Brooke. No matter how old she gets or how unbelieavable the storylines are. LOL. But their chemistry is FIRE, isn't it. I hope it's still there. But we all know it is. KKL has made a career out of it. I'm looking forward to this over-the top classic B&B action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDItR0ZetRc

• Members

Donna is SOOOO redundant with Pam and Katie around, both of whom are utilized in the same capacity that Donna is. Brooke doesn't need two sisters and the Forresters don't need two receptionists.

Surprised Bill confessed. He could have easily denied and said that he admitted what he did under duress bc he had a mad man trying to kill him

7uByZTt.jpg?1

Hop's dress is so ugly. Like what is she wearing?

I find Deacon to be annoying and am not impressed

• Members

Tue-Thu

Ivy is such a non-character so far or at least I simply cannot stand the actress. Wyatt and the diamond give me great laughter, though. This is sooo effing cheesy - me likes!

Deacon and Allison as well as Deacon and Brooke has been great. There has been lots of character ineraction as of late. Speaking of which: Maya making a pass at ERIC!? LMAO! Hilarious - bring it on! Carter's looks were priceless. And I wouldn't put it past Erc too fall for that gold digging twit.

• Members

I still have a problem with KM's acting. I mean, Deacon should represent Hope's fatal flow as a character. I think Hope should just be irrationally weak and crazy about her dad. On the contrary KM plays it like SK is her college buddy IMHO. I wish she would play more subtext.

• Administrator

There's something about TK that makes be not root for his characters. I didn't like Zack Slater and now I don't like Ridge.

Bill didn't need to confess to Brooke. Ridge had no proof. And even if Ridge had taped the confession, Bill could've easily said he only said that because his life was in danger. Ridge won too easily. dry.png

• Members

Am I crazy I can't stop thinking about Breacon. !@#$%^&*] me. These flashbacks made me so excited, LOL. I'm so easy to be manipulated by Brad Bell. I really hope that when Brooke gets pregnant in a month or two, the baby is Deacon's AGAIN. The slut should lie to Bill with everything getting exposed in the moments the baby is being delivered by Hope in Big Bear. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOL.

Archived