B&B - July 2014 - Discussion Thread

• Members

Rick doesn't work with Jacob Young because it's clear the writers aren't invested in him. If they were he wouldn't be with boring ass Caroline Spencer. Caroline needs to be written off 100%. The only hope for him is if they bring back Amber to spice things up for him. I would do a triangle with Amber and Maya and let Amber start scheming and manipulating things. She actually has chemistry with Jacob Young and could bring him to life. Plus that would help get other characters like Eric, Brooke and Ridge involved because EVERYBODY has an opinion on Amber. Even Donna could become involved because Amber is the mother of her granddaughter. Potentially throw in a recast Marcus and you could have a decent story.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was clear from his interviews when he was first cast that he was just looking for a stable pay check, when B&B called after AMC was cancelled. It wouldn't surprise me if he jumps back to GH next.

• Members

I think the Rick character needs an edge, something that makes him stand out from the typical Forrester beta male routine (Thorne, Thomas, etc). Maybe he should start drinking, having an addiction or something.

As far as Amber is concerned - please, NO. Talk about a played out character. They just don't know what to do with her anymore, she has been through everything and doesn't seem to have evolved much. That was a tired Brad Bell creation, and she should just stay where she is-- offscreen LOL

• Administrator

Paraphrasing Wyatt: "You expected me to step over his bloody body and reap the spoils?" I totally guessed it was a Patrick Mulcahey script when Wyatt said that. Great scenes between Quinn/Wyatt/Liam today.

• Members

I agree Quinn making that sort was all kinds of amazing. They really made Liam look like the biggest wimp on this planet though. Baby Will would have fought harder for his life for pity's sake. It's not that I wanted to see Liam haul off and hit Quinn, that would have been harsh for daytime, but at least push her away or make some real effort to save yourself. Damn. I hope Quinn isn't written out. I'm concerned since Wyatt made her sound like she's always been insane.

• Members

Yes Cheap I'm speaking of Caroline Forester Rick' wife I don't think she was uber snobby but I interpreted her as one mayhap it was further on down the pike but one thing I know for certain is she wasn't rocking her head all this when I watched her then...I thought she was a terrible actress when she first came on so I confess I didn't get into her all that much. That' when she set her mouth in that toothpaste grin after nearly every sentence of dialog like she' doing a Crest commercial. It irritated me.

I paid her more attention during the Maya/Rick storyline because I didn't think that they weren't going with Maya/Rick.

I also didn't think that Quinn would be so cray cray; yes, wanted her taken down a notch (which happened, she's not strutting around Forester like she owns the joint) but I wasn't expecting her to be homicidal this surprised me.

But Rena is doing a good job with this material so I'm enjoying her can't wait to see what happens with this story. I also enjoyed the Liam/Wyatt scenes. IA Liam has been wimpy, but for me, all through his issues with Quinn thank goodness they wrote him a sprained foot that helped.

Speaking of Ronn Moss this may have been posted but he's doing a soap celebrity wife swap eppy with Tyler Christopher I think its on July 22nd I read..haven't confirmed it yet..

• Members

Possibly the strangest part of the episode was when Hope said that Bill was going to be her father in law and Brooke pointed out that Wyatt would be her brother in law. Then I realized that before that happens Bill will be her step father and Wyatt her step brother. Of course, it's more likely that Wyatt will be her husband first and Liam will be her brother in law. blink.png I mean, I enjoyed those Wyatt/Liam scenes, but that can't last. Still, maybe my favorite part of that last episode was when Wyatt said he didn't need Hope that much and that there were other women out there. I'm sure that won't last either, but it was nice to hear him say it at least.

• Members

The Spencer and Logan family has gotten a bit incestuous. Caroline is married to Rick. Brooke is about to be married to Bill. Hope was recently dating both brothers but is planning to marry Liam (they engaged?) Bridget is the only one of Brooke's adult children that hasn't hooked up with one of them

• Members

RS and DB were awesome. And RS is so beautiful. If I was straight I would.

What's gonna happen to Quinn now? It's been almost exactly one year since RS joined, I'm hoping she didn't just sign a one-year contract?

Archived