B&B - July 2014 - Discussion Thread

• Members

Now that "Myrna" is free from Carter, I hope she goes all out to get Rick while Caroline is away/off canvas. The three actors are great together, so an illicit affair while Caroline is gone would be great and then Caroline fights to get him back. JY is being way underutilized because of LG's pregnancy!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can bet your life on it that Oliver will come riding in on a horse in that theater as Aly's knight in shining armor in the next epi. That would be adorable though. If Aly doesn't want him after that she can give him to me.

• Members

I wonder how much Mediieval Times is paying B&B for all this product placement. What I like is that it works within the plot of the story and doesn't feel force. Its totally believable that Charlie, Pam and Aly would be into this stuff and doesn't quite feel like product placement even though it isn't quite subtle.

52ibdk.jpg

Darla's floating head is now in medieval gear. Gag me. I cant believe her head is a recurring character

The material for Oliver and Aly was a bit cheesy but cute. I wasn't sold on them at first but they work

• Members

I don't understand why they'd overly complicate things by giving Ivy a different mother than Jessica. I think they should've just made Maggie the mother for both of them. That way if they need to connect her further to the history of the show they could easily bring back Maggie or Jessica, characters viewers know, to center her. Instead they'll have to deal with learning new characters if they ever decide to bring either of her parents on.

• Members
well it IS product placement. It was initially just some random medieval thing that the characters were into and then somewhere down the line, the show made sure to specify that it was MT. They could have just left it as a generic place

• Members

Wednesday

Maya got SOME nerve. What a clueless twit!? Poor Carter! But I guess, to care about them is SOMETHING. And overall and it bears repeating, the show is doing a lot of stuff right these. Hope's overexposure is ridiculous though. It's always refreshing when she isn't on.

• Members

I just got back into B&B are after a hiatus of many years and I have to say I'm loving it.

I have a question about Justin. I know he forced Ridge out of the chopper, but is he a good character? Do people like him?

• Members

He's not on much. I wouldn't call him evil, but he is Bill's right hand man. Bill likes him, not many other people interact with him, unless I'm forgetting something. Katie didn't seem to hate him when she was CEO, but she knew he couldn't be trusted, of course.

Archived