Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

I know some think it was the DR and that the show may have wanted Zach out, and some think he made a move on Zach which Zach rejected, but I'm not sure if any of that is true. I think he may have panicked about Cody/Zach/Derrick and went after the easiest target.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The hamster are turned up again tonight. Derrick has been trying to explain his position and gain trust with Jocasta. She implied that she trusts him to a fault because of something he said on day two--he'll do practically anything to win the money. Basically, Derrick is panicking because Britt and Jocasta are onto his game even though they trust him.

Amber, realizing the girls don't care for her much anymore, barges into each and every room, telling people that she and Caleb aren't aligned. :rolleyes: Britt and Amber exchanged tense words before Amber scrambled off crying. Caleb went into the beehive room where Jocasta/Cody/Britt/Derrick to confront them and came in and him and Jocasta got into it. Yes, Jocasta might've misinterpreted his statement but Caleb's tone didn't help.

Too funny. People's games are blowing up left and right.

• Members

Cody was effed with the bomb squad. He was at or near the bottom and knew it.

Nobody in the house is mad at him or even targeting him, esp not for this.

As for Jocasta not trusting him anymore, it. Passed as as I knew it would. You can't read anything into people first reactions. By this afternoon she was having a literal come to Jesus talk to him and trying to get him to come out basically and sharing her life story with him. Britt is paranoid and all over the place and won't last but she knows that Derrick and Cody saved her tHis week and has admitted to that. She's all for an all girls alliance now and that will blow up in her face.

He def has a quality to him that hot Rachel, janelle and those types far. He's a good guy, but he's very sarcastic and bitchy. It's a rare combo that most people are usually drawn to. He is using it to his advantage to. Also while talking about Cody and Jocasta their maturation talk this morning was HILARIOUS.

Frankie is playing a terrible game. He's getting with it right now so it's working and looks great but it's week 2. He has told more lies and made more deals with everyone in the house than anyone else and will bite him. Andy played a similar game but he didn't play it this hard until around final 7-8 and then picked a side and flipped, but it was known where he stood. Frankie is just all over the place.

As for Frankie wanting zach out I think it's a lot simpler than people make it out to be. He was with the alpha males Caleb and Devin and though they all had the entire house wrapped around their fingers. When he realized they didn't, he started to scramble to save himself and his game.

This entire house is full of messy over players and emotional crazies and I love it. It's week 2 but it feels like month 2 in the best way.

I did feel bad for devin when he was crying in the shower today. And I think Caleb is way hot and pretty fun when he's not obsessed with amber.

• Members

"I think Brittany's just hurt about being lied to. Her real anger is at Derrick."

Yes. She basically said this because her and Derrick got close in the first few days and her Cody just got close in recent days.

Exactly. He caused this. He put up an alliance member for no real reason with really only Frankie encouraging it on.

• Members

Before Devin even thought of nominating Zach due to Zach saying "nominate me," at least half of Devin's alliance was plotting to take him out. Including Zach. Devin probably would have been gone this week if he hadn't won everything. It's incredible that both the HG and the people watching can ignore that and say Devin is this and that and not include that the other HG are also this and also that.

The only person Devin made look bad by claiming he forced hands during Caleb's HoH is HIMSELF. These vultures are running with that even though it wasn't an accurate assessment.

Zach was the first one to spill almost everything about BS and BS wanted to keep him more than ever after that. Devin realizes he's being betrayed and does the same thing Zach did and everybody in BS wants him to go even more. Double standard.

Devin's biggest fault besides a tendency to talk to people with a condescending tone is he lets his heart lead his head sometimes. He should have kept Britney up there. She's a big threat and not that grateful that he saved her. Sure the HG saved her too but you never know what can happen when you're up there - the house could have decided it was the smart nomination it was and evicted her.

#TeamDevin

• Members

Devin is the one spilling about the bs and bringing new ppl in by himself. That's what set everyone off but it was settled down. He wasn' going to be goem this week if he hadn't won because his alliance didn't trust him anymore and he proved them right by putting up zach. Granted Frankie pushed for that but nobody really seems that a ware of it yet.

Britt show don't be thankful to devin for saving her. He put her up there with a plan to have someone throw the comp to get her out after talking mad [!@#$%^&*] on her for really no reason.

That said I hope he stays because he's crazy and makes for good tv.

• Members

Nicole is so boring and annoying. Any other woman would have been better.

Devin is already demanding to be put up so he has a chance at veto. They would be so stupid to do anything BUT backdoor him. But I kind of hope they do mess up and let him win veto because nobody else is bringing drama. Not ready for him to go yet. I need more delusions.

• Members

Nicole annoys me too.

What irks me more is that Derrick is considering nominating Jocasta/Caleb with Nicole nominating Amber/??? and for him to get Caleb to toss the BoBT, and later remove Caleb and leave Jocasta against Devin. WTF?! Is he stupid? If he does this, I can see the DR getting the house to flip and keep Devin for ratings. I hope Caleb decides to NOT toss comps (as he said he never would early this season), and for Amber to tell him not too.

Backdoor rarely work and I can see a pawn (e.g. Jocasta) being sent home instead. If Jocasta leave this week, I am going to be pissed. Seriously though, I need Christine, Derrick, or Nicole to go after this next boot These three annoy the f*ck out me.

• Members

Derrick is so playing the game tho. He won't last. Nicole is obnoxious.

I hope devin goes cuz there's enough entertainment without him.

Caleb almost lost it tonight. He laid in bed watching Cody give amber a massage and he went to vent to Derrick about it was so hurt and pissed. Then he called Cody aside to discuss it. It was hilarious.

• Members

Nicole and Derrick made a f2.

Jocasta and amber are going up for sure. Nicole thinks amber has a better shot staying over Jocasta against Devin. Caleb is also going up against amber.

They are going to talk to everyone and see who they want put up.

• Members

Zach is so [!@#$%^&*] hot, which makes me feel guilty, because he's not a good player, he whines about some of my favorite players and he's far too trusting of that hideous, fake Jimmy Durante who makes me switch feeds when I see him. He's just so endearing and cute and charismatic, and his body...

He reminds me so much of Will Kirby before Will destroyed his face.

• Members

That [!@#$%^&*] was so fu*kin' funny. He really needs to get over it. This is why I hope if he plans to throw the BoTB comp, Jocasta gets saved by Devin of all people and Caleb gets sent home. It'll be poetic justice for him volunteering to be a pawn to save his "Queen." And he can go home and watch his "Queen" play and flirt for the remainder of the summer from his sofa. Idiot.

Archived