Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christine and Sabrina are VERY much alike. Sabrina, however, was pegged by her houseguests as being neurotic. Only a few (Jocasta/Britt) are onto Christine's neuroticism. She stirs the pot like Sabrina too and I see her getting called out as well. Christine is basic for now but I see her being the one to bring drama at later dates.

And Neda/Jocasta played somewhat similar games. Both of them were considered floaters by the house and they didn't hardly talk game the first three weeks. Neda only spoke game to Jon & Ika the first three weeks. Jocasta has only spoken game with Donny & Britt. Both women were targets by the big alliance to go early. Both women are snarky when pushed to it, and both women were observant. Their only differences are Neda was willing to (and did) lie. Jocasta won't lie. But they play somewhat similar games IMO. Jocasta (like Neda did) is lying low till time to strike. I'm hoping she get the chance to do so this upcoming Thursday. While many have counted her out, I haven't.

I find it odd that Jocasta gets slack for being laid back when Ian and Andy--two celebrated MALE winners played the exact same low-key game. And Dan, the MOST celebrated winner, played the same strategy as he didn't become a comp beast until after Libra was evicted, which was week 5/6.

• Members

Andy isn't celebrated. He's very much hated. I think he had a CBS chat recently that he had to leave after a few minutes because it was nonstop hate.

Ian was more of a kid brother figure in the house, he was also very much unwilling to win HOH for a long time, but he was always talking strategy once he found an alliance.

I like Jocasta and I think fans are unfair to her (she's been ill for quite a while, even before that BOTB comp), but her having no one to talk game with means that people just see her as talking about her faith, or about going to the bathroom.

It's tough for me to compare BBCAN2 and this season, because the personalities are very different, but Cody reminds me of a much, much, much douchier Jon. Zach reminds me of Arlie - he wants to play the game but really isn't what he thinks, and his heart is on his sleeve. Victoria reminds me of Sabrina, if you take away Sabrina's strategy.

• Members

Andy is not celebrated as an individual but I've seen his gameplay celebrated on numerous BB forums. Just like Maggie (BB6) too. People didn't like them as people, but they couldn't deny their gameplay. Their gameplay is somewhat celebrated.

And I think that Jocasta has made it blatantly clear that she'll talk game, but only to those that are willing to give her the same amount info as she exchanges. And again, I've seen her talk game with Donny & Britt. Not a lot but enough to stay current as to what is going on in the house. She's the one that also encouraged Devin to campaign earlier today. As you stated though, I do think hate when people deem her as 'weak' when she's actually one of the strongest women in the house. She did well on that puzzle even though she was sick and had an ass for a partner. And in all three HOHs, she's placed top/middle. She's never been in the bottom of the pack like Victoria and Christine, who have been consistently in the bottom each comp.

And speaking of Christine, I am hoping that this hinky vote that she and Nicole plan on pinning on Jocasta/Donny/Britt blows up in their faces. What they haven't banked on is that Jocasta has been extremely honest on this game, so pinning it on her will be useless. Britt is confrontational, so when it is pinned on her, I don't see it panning out well for them. And Donny (too) has been vocal about sending Devin home. While he has been sketchy to some the past few days, Donny is typically honest with his vote. I hope this blows up in their faces with Jocasta and Donny both winning HOH on Thursday. Jocasta already has her sights set on Frankie/Christine. And Donny is onto Christine.

But what would REALLY be funny is if Christine & Nicole got Hayden to vote for Caleb to leave (in hopes of them pinning it on the three mentioned), and at the eleventh hour Jocasta, Donny, and Britt decided to change their votes after DR coaxes them to do so and Devin stays. I would just die of laughter. Seeing Caleb and Derrick's faces would be priceless. It would be a bloodbath in that house.

• Members

Christine is one of the most boring people to ever be on this show. She's a [!@#$%^&*] talker who isn't running [!@#$%^&*]. Sabrina owned that house for the first part of the game and was a total disaster of a person that made for great entertainment.

Jocasta doesn't talk game. She votes for who she wants and does what she wants and that's fine. But she's not even a floater. I respect a floater game cuz it's a hard one to play. Jocasta is just there. Ian, Andy and Dan all played the house. She ain't playing [!@#$%^&*], let alone the house, or even one person. That comparison is beyond reaching.

The DR isn't desperate to save devin. So it won't happen.

The only highlight of the feeds tonight was Cody & Amber entangled in the hammock discussing lots of topics as Caleb looked on, seething. Then she was showing him how to cook. It was very cute.

• Members

It's just his poser persona from someone I'd expected more from. All the dude and bro, the trash talking of how the women look, the obsessive attitude toward Brittany (she can't do anything without it being seen as a slight or a secret plot - he complained to her about Victoria camping out in his HOH room, so as a result she stayed away to let him enjoy his room; he then complained to others about her avoiding him and his room as if this was a personal slight). She trusts him and all he does is act like she's out to get him.

He's become a paranoid control freak and not the cool and calm player I'd anticipated.

He also worries too much about who he thinks America likes or dislikes, going on and on about who is going to be booed. He was talking about how Zach will be booed. Please. Zach is probably going to get a lot of ass.

• Members

Derrick is the main reason why I hate "America's player" aspect of the game. It clouts their thinking. Instead of trying to play his/her own game, he ends up trying to play "America's" game, trying to figure and guess who America loves/hates. Most of the time, it's the opposite. For instance, their upcoming task. It's apparent that AG knew what she was doing when she put up those options: floater & power player. Thanks to Rachel (:rolleyes:), the term floater has been tarnished and viewed as a bad thing and that's the option that's going to be chosen meaning Victoria and Jocasta (again) will be targeted when they should be trying to get out Caleb.

This twist will end up causing Derrick (along with Donny & Frankie) to lose the game. All three might make it to jury but that's about it.

I'm praying for a Jocasta/Donny HOH so the likes of Derrick, Zach, Frankie, Caleb, and Christine taste the block. And I don't see Donny giving a care if Derrick or Frankie leave because he's been trying to rally troops to get them out anyways. I need a power shift tonight or I am going to find myself tuning out. I can't bear to watch Zach/Frankie/Derrick/Cody dictating the house all the way to the final 4. It'll be like the Brigade (again) and I tuned out early on in s12.

• Members

Zach's already been nominated, although obviously he could (and soon likely will) be again.

I don't think that alliance will last to the final 4. Christine and Victoria may replace several of them. In some ways that would be even worse, as Christine spread rumors that Donny is a danger to women, which is totally out of bounds IMO.

Janelle/Kaysar/Howie are the ones who poisoned the term floater, then Rachel and Brendon finished it off. Now it just means anyone who doesn't go around joining 10 alliances and overplaying.

I think we will have a power shift soon, but I just hope it's with people I like. I can't take Nicole or her voice for very long and I'm afraid Donny + Nicole would be even worse. It's so forced.

I want to see Brittany, Amber, and Jocasta team up and get a few allies on their side.

I won't be surprised if one of them is out this next week, sadly.

• Members

Frankie & Cody won HOH. Kill me now. rolleyes.gif

ETA: Jocasta/Britt were on their 12th egg when Cody/Frankie won. Ugh!!! Victoria/Christine only got one egg. Derrick told Frankie/Cody to do 2 eggs at a time when he noticed Jocasta and Britt to doing two eggs at the same time successfully. No one better not say those two are "weak" now. Especially Caleb.

Archived