Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Jocasta/Caleb (Derrick) & Donny/Amber (Nicole) are nominated. Donny cried when nominated. Supposedly, Donny told Jocasta that Caleb was going to be nominated opposite of her and he was going to throw it to save Amber. He wasn't suppose too, thus "giving" Nicole reason to pick him.

Hayden wants to play POV and win it, so he'll keep noms the same (Jocasta/Caleb) with Caleb going home.

Poor Jocasta/Donny. sad.png

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Derrick nom Caleb and Jocasta. Nicole nom Donny and Amber. Caleb is throwing hoh, leavinG Derrick as final hoh and hopefully putting devin up as a replacement.

Derrick nom Caleb and Jocasta. Nicole nom Donny and Amber. Caleb is throwing hoh, leavinG Derrick as final hoh and hopefully putting devin up as a replacement.

• Members

Christine is trying to save her relationship with Nicole. Hayden/Nicole confirm they only trust eachother.

Frankie is using the team America task to throw zach under the bus again by spreading a rumor that he is Amanda's cousin. He says it's harmless but everyone trips at [!@#$%^&*] like this.

Donny went off on Nicole during noms I guess. Christine is confirming that Donny has an alliance with devin called the double D's. Nicole is telling Christine that Derrick tried to get her put up and idk if it's true.

Slow start to the day.

Last nights highlights are really just Caleb being jealous of Cody and amber, Caleb agreeing to go up against amber and throw it and get devin backdoored. Some of the house played truth or dare and it was cute. And zach is still 100% team Frankie above anyone else.

• Members

Of course he did. I hate how Caleb, Derrick, and Cody are making it seem like Caleb didn't throw it. If it's a joint puzzle (which I am assuming it was) and Caleb isn't exerting as much energy as Jocasta did (which it seems like they were implying) it's no wonder why she got sick. It's blatantly clear that Jocasta was overheated and exhausted (how Caleb and Donny dragged her) doing her best to win when her partner has expressed he's throwing it.

And Britt is saving her game in the one-on-one with Derrick. She's stroking his ego and telling him what to hear. Britt is going to be safe this week. Only way I can see her going up is if Devin won POV and removed Jocasta or even Caleb (he better not remove Caleb's stupid ass).

• Members

Oh yeah, I agree that her taking soluble fiber and Benefiber aren't a good thing. But I betcha money that Caleb wasn't exerting as much energy as Jocasta was and as he normally does in competitions, thus making Jocasta work twice as hard so she can save her life. Everyone has been saying (too) that Jocasta was solving most of the puzzle. These people can say what they want until their blue in the face but I bet the official footage will tell otherwise.

And I don't see Britt going home at this point. That can change after veto comp, which I think is tomorrow, but I see either Devin or Caleb going this week. More so Caleb because he sacrificed himself and BB loves to send home the sacrificial lambs. :P

• Members

She wasn't fighting for her life. Stop it lol. If she couldn't do all that she dud she shouldn't have done it. I feel bad for her that she's sick, I feel bad for her that she's being used and her partner wasn't trying, but I'm not going to blame Caleb for her current situation.

I think if devin wins veto he will save Jocasta and britt will go up and out.

Britt is good at the game but making the flaw of trusting the wrong ppl with too much info. No fault of hers cuz she's not been given reason. Tho she should tone the gameplay down a few notches when she's not on the block.

• Members

I'm talking about saving her life within the game. She said that the house flips on a dime and she knows (as a BB fan) that a pawn ALWAYS goes home. Look what just happened to her good friend, Pao. And I don't blame Caleb for her being sick as she took the two fibers, but Caleb might've not have brought it like he normally does, which is why she had to work twice as hard to make sure she won.

I have a feeling that Jocasta is who Devin would remove if he got veto--well WHEN he gets veto because AG is going to make sure he wins it. :P But again, we never know. He might decide to keep Caleb in the 9th hour. But I just don't see Britt leaving this week. She's more unpredictable (and valuable) than Caleb. Caleb has given us all he can give us this season--a deranged, deluded, love sap.

• Members

Caleb didn't throw it. Sounds like it was something that you really couldn't throw. Jocasta was ill and I guess that got in the way.

Jocasta has been ill for some time. She mentioned yesterday that she'd been feeling sick for a while in the house.

The freezing cold room is a terrible idea and they need to get rid of it. They don't care enough about the health of the players. They have all kinds of expired food on the show too.

• Members

Well we shall see on Sunday. I just wouldn't put it past Caleb. I'm being stubborn but I refuse to believe it. I need to see the footage. :P

And I agree that they need to get rid of that freezing room idea. They need to get rid of slop altogether too. They claim that slop is "safe" but I believe otherwise. Doesn't BBUK give the house a stipend (each week) to spend on food/cigarettes, etc that the HGs have to get together and figure out how to spend? I feel like that would cause more drama than slop. Especially, if you have smokers in the house.

• Members

The freezing cold room honestly white it sucks and is miserable, doesn't seem THAT bad. But it depends on your mentality, as some handle it fine and some can't.

Yeah it sounds like it was set up to where it couldn't be thrown by one person, but Jocasta couldn't do the puzzle and Caleb was supposed to be doing something else.

And I wouldn't say they don't care about their health. They have a team of doctors, nurses, and psychs there at all times. If the ppl in the house can't check for exp dates that's on them.

• Members

Christine is going around spreading the same rumor about Donny that she spread about Devin in earlier weeks - that he's creepy and the women are scared of him. I think she said that he liked to touch Amber's shoulders too much.

I hate when women on BB do this, unless men truly do behave inappropriately. It's beneath anything this game should be and it has real life consequences.

I just loathe her.

• Members

I love him. I think because he doesn't take this so seriously, if at all. Too many gamebots this season.

And they should have dropped Have/Have Not years ago. It adds nothing. Punishments like the frog costume are fun. H/HN is not.

Archived