Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Chile, Jocasta and Britt are on a roll this morning. Those two are peeved about being blindsided about the alliance, and they were throwing shade left and right to Cody and Zach. They didn't catch on at first but they do now. Jocasta has also being trying to hip Pao that she leaving but she refuses to believe it. Paola better open her eyes and smell the coffee. She either needs to start scrambling OR accept that she is going home. Jocasta is trying to hip her and she refuses to believe it.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not that crazy about him, beyond his body, because he talks so much [!@#$%^&*] without backing it up, but he's a good player. I'd say better than his allies. Zach imploded and he'll be very lucky to stay. Derrick is good at controlling people, but he is a hothead and doesn't take it well when there's a hint that his position in the game is threatened. Cutting Brittany dead because of a few hours where she's been angry with him is short-sighted.

Cody is able to present a low-key face most of the time (other than the pre-POV comp meeting the BS had with Devin), and has relationships with most of the house. He was a big reason why Christine sold out Frankie so hard, because he lets her paw all over him without being put off, and without trashing her to others in the house (which would get back to her, because she's that type of player).

I think Cody's almost a little too good, and a little too cocky, and that will get him noticed soon, but I think he's been playing one of the best games in the house, along with Christine (although she annoys me and her Amber obsession really annoys me).

• Members

I think Derrick had already told Cody that Jocasta and Brittany knew.

The thing with Brittany is that she actually was in a very good position. The guys were lying to her about the alliance, but it wasn't anything they were even interested in keeping. Derrick, Zach, and Cody liked her - Cody was so crazy about her that he started the ball in motion of saving her. They weren't going to put their games before her, but they were probably going to work with her as long as they could.

Derrick overreacted to her giving him the cold shoulder, but her reaction gave the impression she isn't working with anyone in the house but Devin, and perhaps Jocasta. And that's a very bad place to be when the entire house is against Devin.

• Members

Devin is the worst. He cant keep his mouth [!@#$%^&*]. He added alliance members without talking to others first. He nominated Zack after saying he would never nominate an alliance member and now that they want Zack to stay, Devin blows up the alliance. He is shady as !@#$%^&*] and needs to go. Then Frankie who bent her ear this way.

Jacosta needs to get over it and start playing the game instead of sitting there preaching to everyone

• Members
lol. I love they're throwing shade.

I was reading that Jocasta was trying to wake Paola up but she wouldn't see it. That's why I'll be glad to see her exit the house.

And to Carl, I think you hit the nail on the head with Cody, and I agree he's playing a good game. So is Derrick, but it rubs me the wrong way how quickly he dismissed Brittany. I also wish Britt (maybe she does and I didn't see that?) realizes that Derrick and Cody had her back. Although with Cody, and maybe I'm just not catching it, but I don't see him as cocky. He comes off more overly enthuasistic. I also am not seeing the Christine/Cody thing. They seem to be very friendly but I don't see Christine falling all over herself for Cody. Cody just seems like a nice guy who's likely trustworthy and people seem to be drawn to him, in a way, gamewise, at least.

I'm also happy to see that Donny and Derrick aren't trusting of Frankie and everyone seems to know what game he's trying to play.

• Members

Cody doesn't suck at this game. Not at all. He knows what's up, he knows who's with who and when people are lying. He doesn't fly off the handle and cause a scene and call people out tho. He observes and discuss it later with his pals. Yes he's emotional and angry about things when talking with them but he's using like Derrick to vent so he doesn't blow up his game by going off. That's smart. He's made tight relationships with Derrick, zach, Jocasta, britt, Hayden and his sidekick, Christine, amber. He's not the best player but he's good.

Jocasta told poa this morning she's leaving and pal was mostly like ok, whatever, people have not decided really and refuses to listen to Jocasta that she's a goner. Because she is.

• Members

Who said Cody sucks at the game? Was that on the previous page? I like him, and agree he has great relationships. That's what he's doing well at. He's playing a good social game. And I love his relationships with Christine, Zach and Derrick. And I love that Cody has Frankie's number. I think I like Cody and his game because it's probably how I would fit in the house. The nice guy, friends with everyone but with a tiny bit of a hot head. LOL. And I like that unlike Frankie, he's not running around behind their backs.

• Members

Cody was playing a good game until he decided to play "Captain-save-a-ho" and save Britt and now Zach. Had he just sat back and let the Bomb Squad officially blowup, Cody would've gotten the less heat from anyone.

By doing so and not confessing the alliance to Britt or Jocasta, is going to make him a target now. Two women, parachutes, or votes he had in his back pocket is gone. You could tell that Britt or Jocasta don't trust Cody anymore because of their body language early this morning. So overall, yes, I don't think he's playing a good game personally. The chink in his (Cody) armor, Zach, is going to be his downfall. Betcha Zach outlasts and probably backstabs Cody in the end....

Moving on, I find it hilarious that these people are mad that Devin ratted them out when they stabbed him in the back. I would've done the same thing. Blow their spot up. Devin, though erratic, has been blindly loyal to the alliance. He effed up a lot but he was truly the only one that cared about everyone making it to jury. And Derrick's condescending tone towards Britt is further strengthening my passion for a Britt/Jocasta HOH, so his ass can be booted out. I want him out more than Caleb's moronic ass at this point.

• Members

I'm not sure what to say about Jocasta, because she's never worked with him in the game. She's never trusted him on that level. I think she only trusts Donny. She may have trusted Amber, but she doesn't anymore. She and Cody just have friendly banter or personal talk. Jocasta's in a really bad position in the house right now if the wrong person wins HOH, unfortunately, so she may have to fake closeness with Cody even if she doesn't feel it.

I think Brittany's just hurt about being lied to. Her real anger is at Derrick.

Keeping Paola around is dangerous because of the stupid Battle of the Block format. I think he would have kept her over Victoria, and he even said if he had to he'd let Brittany or Zach go, but he's extremely close to Zach and as long as Zach stops trusting Frankie, he's a solid ally. Zach's a big dumb kid to most of the house so he isn't really a liability yet. Hell, he sold out the Bomb Squad to Hayden and Hayden still ended up happy to work with Cody/Zach/Derrick/etc.

I think Cody's going to burn out, I don't like him very much outside of how hot he is, but he's a rare specimen for men on the show. Usually hot guys with charisma are only "bad boys," like Will. Cody isn't really "nice" - he's a big bitch - but he's able to project niceness without overselling it.

Cody is one of the very first men they've had on the show who is from the male version of the quasi-prostitution circuit that gave us Janelle, Rachel, Porsche, etc, and he has used that to his advantage in a way most of them never could. He knows how to be what people in the house want him to be and manipulate them under that guise, without them realizing that's what he's doing. That's extremely dangerous.

• Members

How did anyone stab Devin in the back

He is the one who cant be trusted

He brought Nicole & Amber in without talking to the other guys first

He made Caleb and Frankie look bad to who they put up cause Devin claimed he forced their hands

He pit Zack up, an alliance member which the alliance agreed not to do til they all got to Jury

He told Paolo he woud take her off the block and then took off Britt

So now hes mad that Zack will stay so he spills all. He is just trying to save his ass.

Please both Devin and that rat Frankie need to go

• Members

Devin is feeds gold. My god. I know they want to backdoor him next week but I really hope he is picked for veto somehow and wins it. He brings so much drama constantly and I don't think I've ever seen somebody quite so delusional.

Quasi-prostitution circuit... roflmao.

• Members

What do you think of Frankie's game at the moment?

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone turn against a close ally so quickly. I think he's going to have some regrets over that, especially in the social media/public eye, as for whatever reasons "Zankie" were popular.

• Members

Frankie has a masterful social game and turns the fakeness on so quick it's terrifying. But strategically, I think he did too much, too fast, and aligned with the wrong people. Even though Devin kind of forced everyone, he still could have made that his "fake" alliance and made a "real" alliance.

I think Zankie was cute and I still have no idea why he did that. I think something must have happened that wasn't shown.

Archived