Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

I love the haves and the have nots. The problem is there are few smart players that use it to their advantage. Esp if you get to pick who is a have and have not, screw this being fair thing and pick the toughest ppl that are against you/you want out to weaken them. These idiots keep volunteering to go.

And I'm sorry but I don't care about Frankie and Donnie's medical condition with the cold. They can take that up with the DR/production - that shouldn't be a free pass all game long.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yaaassss!!!! I'm watching feeds now. I'm praying that Devin wins veto because he will use it on Jocasta. Donny also told Jocasta that he will save Jocasta and was hinting that he'll try and get Devin to save Jocasta (and make him an ally). Oh I PRAY this is a timed comp because production can rig it. For once, I want some rigging to be done!

C'mon Devin & Donny. I want a Caleb blindside this Thursday! :lol:

• Members

If Derrick puts up Britt, he'll demolish his own game, and unknowingly strengthen Donny's numbers. Donny already has Jocasta & Hayden's votes. If Donny guilts Devin, Donny will bend. But I don't even think Donny will need to guilt him. He can just remind him how his old alliance threw him aside and Devin will vote Caleb out. Or Britt could flirt and cry to gain Devin's vote. Either way, it does not look good for Caleb. Nicole has sworn that Caleb was her true target this week as she wants to hinder Amber's game. And Victoria hates both Caleb and Devin, so she'll send home whomever the majority are sending home.

I'm just hoping they fool Caleb (if he loses) into thinking he's safe and blindside the hell out of him on Thursday. That'll be glorious. tongue.png

ETA: Feeds are back and Donny won POV! It's between Devin and Caleb as to who is going home!

Donny also supposedly woke Jocasta up and showed her the veto and Jocasta burst into tears. Aww! I hope this makes the show. I love Donny/Jocasta! wub.png

• Members

I don't even pay for feeds. I watch them for free. I love the show but I refuse to give AG/CBS any more money.

And Donny might as well use the veto and ensure that Jocasta, one of his allies, is safe then campaign for Devin to stay. If he left Jocasta up there, there have already been rumblings that people might vote her out. Donny, Jocasta, and Britt easily know who and what to say to to keep Devin; however, Devin (like Pao needed to last week), need to take some initiative and show that they want to stay. Devin needs to give a hint that he wants to stay then go full out when he's officially nominated, which I think he might do.

• Members

I don't think Devin stands a chance at staying but honestly, I'd love nothing more than to see Caleb's dumb ass get totally blinsided and voted out on Thursday. There's just something fake about Devin that I see right through.

These people need to stop worrying about "blood on their hands" and really step up and play this game. I mean, they all need to realize they have to turn on each other at some point. Only one person can win. When the [!@#$%^&*] really hits the fan with this group it's going to be great. Problem is, and as nice as it is that they're not racist, vile and horrible people, they're not the most exciting bunch and they're all playing it a bit too safe.

I think this is one of the better seasons so far but I remember not detesting BB15 the first few weeks, too. It was great seeing David and Nick blindsided.

• Members

Donny will save Jocasta. Devin will go up and out by a large majority if not everyone.

This cast is so paranoid and playing the game so hard so early on. It's been insane. I don't pay for frees, I've won them the last two years and before that found ppl go give me their log in, but it's been well worth the cost so far.

• Members

Ugh. I am growing pissed with these hamsters. Why won't Jocasta, Donny, Hayden, Nicole, Victoria, and Britt flip the damn vote. Do they not realize that four of them are going to be the next few boots if it's up to the other side of the house?! I know they have their issues with Devin but he's a rogue agent and a huge target. He'd spend the rest of his time targeting Derrick, Cody, Amber, and Zach instead of the others. DR needs to get to work on these fools and get them blindside Caleb. That would be TV gold. Plus, I am over Caleb strutting around the damn house like it's his, spewing his deluded declaration of love for Amber when she's said time and time again she does not like him. She frustrates me too but not cutting the string and getting rid of Caleb. He will only be a hinderance to her in the long haul. Especially, when you have girls like Nicole, Victoria, and Christine plotting your demise because they want attention too.

• Members

They are making the smart choice.

Caleb isn't the best he's made himself out to be and devin has proven to be better at comps. They also can't trust devin at all. They could save him, he win then target them to bring his old alliance back together

• Members

I don't see that happening. Especially with how the men have isolated him from the house this past week. I see him targeting at least Derrick & Zach if anything. And the entire side of the house would have the intel to bury Derrick/Zach/Cody if they wanted too. I'm surprised Jocasta hasn't tried to wrangled up votes seeing as she's the ONLY ones who knows how to tame "the beast" (Devin).

• Members

I'm glad that Devin decided to campaign even though it isn't doing him any good. I really wish that Britt/Jo/Donny would open their eyes and realize that keeping Devin would get them a bit further. At this point, I am ready for Thursday to get here so hopefully the house will flip.

Also, is it just me or does this season give you BBCAN2 vibes?

The Bomb Squad somewhat emulating the First Five.

Joey being Anick as both are misunderstood by the house.

Paola being Kyle & Paul as she had no real grasp on the game and being a pawn that gets booted.

Devin being like goddess Ika, evicted too soon, abrasive, a comp beast turned house pariah.

Caleb being Andrew. A douche. Deluded. Thinking he runs the game.

Amber being Allison. Good at comps but emotionally all over the place and loyal to fault.

Christine being Sabrina. A pathological liar. Sh*t-stirrer. Playing the outsiders.

Nicole being Rochelle. Christine's number one puppet. Loyal side-kick. A trash talker.

Cody OR Zach could be Kenny. Overly emotional and "in the closet." :P

Hayden being Jon. The inoffensive white guy that becomes a comp beast once the house flips.

Donny is most definitely Adel. Beloved. The ultimate underdog.

Brittany being Heather. A early pawn. Pegged a floater. Comes into her own. The first HG to strike against the opposite side of the house after Canada does.

Jocasta being Neda. Pegged a floater too. Extremely observant. Lies back until the house flips and becomes an assassin.

Derrick is definitely Arlie. He's too aware of the cameras. Plans his moves for the benefit of America. Thinks he's a true mastermind only to be blindsided.

Frankie is no Sarah so yeah....

I just wanted to point out some similarities I (personally) was starting to see.

I can only hope that like BBCAN2 that week four will result in a house flip.

Archived