Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have hit my limit with this group. Cody the brain dead, duh-faced, completely disloyal snot-swallower who throws a bitch fit when he sees his shadow, Frankie the insecure, cold and condescending attention whore who seems to be stuck in some type of terrible indie gay movie with Tori Spelling as his hag, Caleb who has just completely left the game and now only pops up to talk to everyone about how he's done with Amber but you'd better not put up her until jury so he can stalk her in jury, Nicole the whiny, worthless mouthbreather, and Amber, who is sweet, but always trusts the wrong people, blabs every thought in her head, and has little mind of her own.

I don't think there are any good players this season (Donny and Hayden may come closest, and I just can't stand Hayden, who has repeatedly threatened to kill Amber), and most of them outside of Zach and sometimes Jocasta are not entertaining enough to put up with their idiocy.

Zach's probably going soon, and yes, he brought it on himself, but when this is pushed by people he's been 100% loyal to, like Frankie and Cody, I see red, because it makes no sense for gameplay. None. But where IS gameplay this season? Hiding in Julie's hair?

The last straw for me was when Zach tried to talk to Nicole about his plans and what he needed from her if he wouldn't nominate her. She gave nothing and acted totally uninterested, even as he was going to tell her about his alliance and that her BFF Christine was trashing her and wanted her put up. So he gave up, and now her worthless hide is going on the block along with Christine. What was her reaction?

"Ohmigosh I thought somebody was hiding in the bathroom!"

"I'm so skeered!! He skeeeered me! He's so skeeeery!"

This dollar store Jordan should not be in this house or in this reality.

I'm not going to watch a [!@#$%^&*] for brains like this get cuddly TV edits and a golden path to the end with her fellow crone Christine, whose only skill is rubbing all over some humanoid with a penis (Cody's not a man so I'm not going to call him one) while her husband suffers at home. Last night she did everything but inhale his skanky dick (tell your friends to avoid Cody if they see him because he never, ever wears condoms). Disgrace.

Cody just sucks on every level. Christine told him an obvious lie about Zach (who has almost always been loyal to him) and he automatically believes it. What does he say? He says he's going to backhand Zach. He says Zach's lucky because if they were outside of the house he'd backhand him. He also said a week back he was going to backhand Amber. We've seen what you do when you're outside of this house, Cody. You make out with your father on national television.

The only thing worth seeing is that because of the TA cash machine, Derrick gave Zach permission to drag Christine's flat ass at the nomination ceremony.

Unless something shocking happens, like Caleb, Christine, or Nicole going this week and Donny winning the next HOH and going on the warpath, I'm done with this season. It sucks. [!@#$%^&*] 70% of that house. They're trash.

• Members

:lol:

I love you. I feel the same bitterness towards the same houseguests. But I feel like if all goes well, Zach will be the saving grace this week.

Good part is that Nicole and Christine are going up this week. Hopefully. I'm hoping that Jocasta and Victoria (Frankie's noms most likely) focus and pull out an upsetting win at BotB. If Caleb isn't backdoored then, then Christine or Nicole can get the boot, which is even better.

• Members

Yes it would because Christine might go home, which Zach has expressed is fine with him. Cody and Frankie, however, won't like it too much. But at least this will lead to an official house split. Derrick/Cody/Frankie/Nicole/Hayden on one side. Amber/Caleb/Zach/Donny/Victoria/Jocasta on the other side.

• Members

Apparently, it was a cake puzzle piece with a rope wall from the sound of things. Jocasta hurt herself again. :rolleyes: Victoria got frantic in the comp. Jocasta must've froze up under pressure again. And I don't see Frankie making a big move this week, so it all comes down to the veto. Before today, I was a Jocasta advocate but after today.... -_- She needs to stop talking about bile movements and scriptures and get her fu*kin head in the game if she wants to remain this week. She better get her fat ass up those stairs and ensure she is safe this week. She better butter Frankie's bitch ass up like it's lube and stroke that weak ass ego of his. If she wants this, she better fight for it because I am sick of her lying dead in the water. And after that, she better go stretch and prep for the veto. If she'd eat right and exercise, her body would not keep shutting down on her.

Ugh! I am so pissed! mad.gif

And I pray to God that DR somehow pushes for Caleb to go up if the veto is used. I am sick of him in the house as well. Frankie better grow a pair and put his ass on the block.

I am about thisclose to bidding this season adieu like I did s14.

• Members

Zzzzzzzz. Amber needs to tear [!@#$%^&*] up on her way out but she will just play it cool. She can go. I feel bad that her stay in the house was so unpleasant, but she never learned how to talk, and she eliminated Donny from the HoH this week, so she can go. She could cause drama on the way out, but she will just continue with mystifying, stammering, elusive statements that don't mean anything. Good bye.

I do think this is the last week of BOTB, and thank god. This was the worst twist in BB history. Frankie is a disgusting human being and maybe my most hated HG of all time. I will drink his tears when he is evicted.

Archived