Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Hayden/Nicole are dead set on backdooring Frankie. Nicole even showed a tiny bit of backbone tonight and realizes it's better if Jocasta comes off the block. I'm hoping it is Frankie/Zach on the block. It will cause so much drama. Frankie is already paranoid as hell. But we all know POV will be Ariana Grande trivia so the Golden Child does not leave.

Caleb/Victoria as Adam and Eve is honestly hilarious and provided much needed laughs all night.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You too?! I had to close my feed too because he started doing all those voices. When Frankie is gone, all will be good. If he and Derrick get knocked out during double eviction, I'll drop dead of sheer joy. I feel like these two have too much of hold on the house. With them gone, the house would be filled with drama.

• Members

I am increasingly disturbed by Caleb and how casually his racist views are slipping into his thought processes in the house.

The night Amber left, he told a story about Muslims or Arabic people at a table near him, in a bar, who were speaking their own language. He said he got so angry, because those people had been trying to kill him in Iraq, that he flipped their table and smashed a beer bottle.

Yesterday, he was so terrified of shaving his head that he claimed he had an iron cross or a "discrimonory" tattoo on his scalp. He didn't, but he still lied about this to try to make sure he didn't have to shave his head.

The longer he stays in there the more he frightens me.

• Members

Watching BBAD and they have Donny, Derrick, Cody, and Hayden locked in the HoH. It's apparently a timed comp. By the time BBAD came on, it was clear that Zach was the last to compete because the audio of him getting the buzzer for his being wrong was bleeding through along with Zach arguing with production and vowing to quit. We can count Zach out for winning this POV. Hopefully, Nicole or Jocasta won.

ETA: Christine won veto. :rolleyes:

• Members

I doubt Christine uses the veto. Between Jocasta/Zach, I think Jocasta leaves. Which, eh. Congrats, Nicole. You wasted your HOH on Jocasta. I hope Nicole follows Jocasta out the door, because she sucks and will never be entertaining or interesting.

I never ever say this, but final 7 all-men please. These women are pathetic.

• Members

Nicole and Hayden are going to be pissed if Christine does not use veto. I can see it now. By Christine not choosing to use it, she'll solidify that she chose Frankie over Nicole. I hope that Hayden and Nicole pull one over on Christine and tell her that they wanna backdoor Donny and to use it on Jocasta. But they really slap Frankie up on the block. That would be so glorious and chaos would ensue.

• Members

Nicole is totally onto Christine now. Already. But nothing she can do about it. She made her own bed by having zero guts. I feel bad for her in a way because I think she thought watching this game on TV she could play, and quickly realized she was just not cut out for it. But casting really should have caught that.

• Members

I think I am finally done with this season. It's been building for a few weeks but now I'm there. Zach is one of the only reasons I was hanging in. Tonight they confirmed he's gone, and to be honest, even if he wasn't, I don't think I would care much for what he would probably turn into.

I will miss talking to you about the show, but if you guys and gals see me in here again feel free to virtually kick my ass.

• Members

That's the joke of it - he actually was mostly their puppet, he was very loyal to them, at cost to his own game. It's just that most of the people in that alliance are paranoid and obsessive over booting their allies. This is the third week in a row they've done that.

Archived