Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These hamsters are better than me. They are better than me. I'd set that damn studio on fire. Especially if I've spent 40+ days away from my family only to learn my shot at 500k is not going to happen b/c Frankie is going to apparently win it. I'd stage a coup. A walk out. Something. I'd tear CBS' little playhouse up.

This is why I hate relatives of past players or celebs playing in BB (even Elissa, who I loved) because they have a ready made army. They reap all the benefits while everyone else don't. And when everyone finds out about Team America and the stipend with the twist, they should be pissed even further.

• Members

Only Derrick and Zach seem to be annoyed.

I think Zach is crushed because he loved the Frankie he knew. A day ago he finds out Frankie was using him and burning him. Tonight he finds out that even the parts of Frankie he thought he knew were a complete and total lie. He feels like his game is over.

Derrick called out the rigging (Frankie got to compete on his own) and pointed out that Frankie is not actually famous.

Keep going, Derrick.

• Members

It got so good tonight. lmao. I have to say that was a masterful play by Frankie. He completely changed the subject and nobody is even talking about his lies anymore. Caleb is just loltastic and thinks that being friends with Frankie will make him a country music star, lol. Derrick and Cody are FINALLY sweating it out and the look on Derrick's face as Frankie turned [!@#$%^&*] around for himself gave me life. This season has finally started. Very interesting chess match between Derrick and Frankie now. As long as Donny goes home over Zach, I'm satisfied.

I have loved Zach from day 1 but after tonight he is just an all-time great for me. Only time I loved a houseguest this much was Jen in BB8.

I'm not going to root for Derrick. He has been quashing drama and running/ruining the show from day 1. I love that he finally has a roadblock. Not that I'm rooting for Frankie, either. I'm just glad that something finally happened and Derrick actually has to try at the game now.

And I am actually cool with Nicole or Donny going if it means Zach is safe. Not going to root for them just because they're underdogs. They're shitty underdogs. Next week will be good anyway.

• Members

Donny ain't going nowhere. He was one of the ones that took Frankie's news well and he's been pitching to Christine that he wants to stay. She even said she'd prefer he (Donny) stay. And Zach called Christine an 'f*cking liar' after BoTB so that won't go unnoticed.

If anyone leaves this week, it'll be Derrick/Zach for calling production out. Maybe Cody. Most likely Zach because production hates him anyways. But I know they are kicking themselves for pushing Derrick into keeping Zach when it's blowing up Frankie's game and making production's quest to his victory just as hard.

Twitter is blowing up and direct tweeting Allison or Chris Roach (another producer), calling them out for their rigging. Saving Frankie is going to be downfall of Big Brother. If CBS was smart, they'd fire Allison and her team. Twitter has been shown to be a powerful weapon. Just look at how it affected last season.

• Members

I disagree. I think if the nominations stay the same, Zach will stay. Cody/Derrick are solid. Victoria is still with them and doesn't give two shits who Frankie's sister is. Nicole is a weak bitch but I have said this all along. Caleb will be a swing vote but Derrick will be on his ass all week long.

IF Donny wins veto, I think Zach is dun. I would love to see Cody or Derrick go instead but it's not gonna happen.

• Members

Production is not going to let Donny got after tonight's Facebook/Twitter blowup over the BoTB rig. Donny is America's favorite and if he goes this week along with the rig and golden edit they are going to give Frankie this Sunday and Wednesday, the ratings will plummet to hell. DR will make sure Donny is safe and Frankie and Derrick will be on board to make sure he is. They'll even strong arm Christine or whomever wins veto to ensure his safety. The DR knows who the real star this season is--Donny.

Zach, Cody, Derrick, or possibly Nicole will be evicted.

• Members

I actually think Zach might have a chance against Cody or Derrick. I see Frankie keeping Zach over them. And Zach and Caleb have grown close so he might keep him too. Donny would keep Zach over Cody as Cody backdoored him (even though the target was Brit). Nicole would possibly keep Zach over Cody. So just hope that Cody gets put up instead.

ETA: But Christine wants to suck Cody's d*ck so bad, I doubt she'd put him up.

Archived