Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankie is going to backdoor Zach he swore. Plus, they are too busy whining about Donny being onto them. And Caleb keeps going around saying that production had to give Donny an earpiece to help him find the bones (their comp was finding bones and putting them in their right shapes). Caleb better shut up. It's sh*t like that, that'll make production stack the odds against them tomorrow for veto. Watch and see Donny & Victoria chips will both be in that bag tomorrow. And if either one wins veto, either Derrick, Zach, Caleb, or Cody get evicted.

But I do love seeing Derrick and Frankie fret because they know once Donny gets in power, he's going to screw them over. And I'm also enjoying how Cody is pouting around the house like a baby. He knows if he does not win veto or it isn't used, he's going to get evicted. Donny is going to vote Cody out. Zach is too as Caleb has saved him twice. Victoria would be the swing vote and she might keep Caleb seeing as he tossed the veto to her and helped her win BoTB. And the upcoming endurance HoH will be one that benefits a woman (as it usually is), and Jocasta & Hayden did well in the original endurance comp. Nicole might do well too, so Cody's chances of returning could lessen even more.

• Members

Damn I'm good. Told ya. tongue.png

Production does NOT like to be called out on feeds about rigging. Caleb might pay dearly for that. Especially if noms stay the same. DR might coax Derrick into getting rid of Caleb hardcore.

This night'll only get better with a Donny or Victoria win with them going on not using the POV. But I prefer Donny to win. Victoria will use it (with coaxing from Derrick), which will lead to a Zach backdoor.

• Members

Of course they do. I figured that. Zach, however, stupidly kept saying last night that he wanted Cody or Caleb to be taken off the block but kept forgetting how he could go up as the replacement. Zach must have selective memory because he keeps forgetting how these people have tried getting rid of him on three different occasions.

• Members

He already knew there was a chance he could go up. He almost has to say this stuff and just hope Donny wins POV.

He and Donny had a talk just now, and while I think Zach is still (too) loyal to Derrick/Cody (even if he threw Derrick UTB to Frankie last night, today he told Donny that Frankie was running things [he may actually believe that, I don't know]), he did at least promise Donny he wouldn't put him up and he spilled most of what he knows. I hope this will lead to an alliance that will help them both.

I just want something good this season. Anything.

Please win POV Donny.

• Members

Zach is fucked. I will stick with this [!@#$%^&*] show until Thursday, then I'm done. I don't know what the point of this season was.

This show could be great. BB6 and BB11 were so fun to watch. It could be like that every summer if Grodner would put any effort whatsoever into this show. I'm just disgusted and I will not pay for feeds next summer or watch beyond the first episode if it sucks. Too many shitty seasons in a row. Last summer I enjoyed the first half, but the second half was awful. This summer I enjoyed one week -- when Devin was HoH. And BB12-BB14 all had deficiencies in some regard. I think this show has just jumped the shark. And it never needed to; it did because Grodner is a piece of [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Zach MIGHT come back next week during the juror return. I see Hayden winning it, but I don't see Zach backing down (in that comp) w/o tossing each and every member of the detonators under the bus. Especially Derrick and Frankie. Sending Zach out this week will seal their fates. Frankie won't have a snowball's chance at winning in F2 (unless Grodner bribes them), and Derrick's free ride will be over and his game will be totally blown up.

But this all goes back to week 2. They should've kept Paola over Zach. They didn't and they kept him again when they could've kept Jocasta, who they could've booted this week.

Zach will be the detriment to their games and I see him being a bitter juror. Anyone outside the Detonators sitting next to a Detonator in the end could win because I see Zach easily poisoning the jury ... and I hope he does.

However, Zach might work his magic and keep himself off the block. DR might pull something too to get Frankie to keep the noms the same because fans are on Twitter threatening to cancel feeds and stop watching the show if Zach goes. We shall see....

• Members

I got very very angry last night when I saw quotes that Frankie supposedly made about Zach (essentially that he wanted to stab the baby to death, he wanted to bathe in his blood, dildo talk, and more) that have been all over social media. Some people are saying these aren't true and they were just lies put into the Joker updates. Until there is video, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's sad that such vile, personal comments are so true to Frankie's character.

I despise him. This isn't even a good game move. It's 100% personal because he never imagined he'd come on this show and have HIS season and HIS story hijacked by a frat boy with a big heart and a big mouth who worshiped him. He has spent months trying to destroy Zach and he finally has his moment in the sun. I just know he thinks America will adore him and see him as a hero for this. I am sick of his Dobby face and I am sick of his tanorexic body and I am sick of being asked to give a damn about him because of his last name. He has done so much to ruin this season and ruin any mood in the house. He's wasted so many opportunities and chances. He could have been liked. He and Zach could have been a fan favorite alliance even if they weren't good players, like that nasty-ass "Brenchel" (I like her, I don't like him) got fans. He threw it all away, because he can't take not being the center of attention. I'm tired of his nasty hands being all over men because he knows he can get away with it. I'm tired of his embarrassing wet dream crush on Caleb, who only goes near him because of his sister, and who will ditch him as soon as he realizes Ariana Grande's people are not going to help a racist stalker get a big break.

Rarely has anyone destroyed post-show career options and destroyed goodwill this way.

I feel like production just decided not to even bother hiding their disdain, as apparently the zings for Derrick were that he was ugly (which bothered him a lot), told Cody that America had no idea who he was (that will burn), and openly called the adulteress out on her fling (which reduced her to tears, as she finally realized the "don't forget about me, OK?" in her husband's letter was a bad sign).

Cody was going on about how Donny is "skating" and Donny has won nothing. Donny's number of comp wins is larger than the size of your penis, you dead-eyed, soulless snot. You are a loser and a chump and you have no value in anything beyond a jerkoff photo. Quit the game and give your stipend to someone more worthy...like Cowboy.

I wish the show would have two jurors come back. Or would cancel the eviction.

I'm not going to sit here and act like Zach has been robbed, but he is the only reason I have kept watching this season. He's had so much drama and drive and even though he's said some things I don't like, he's also had so much compassion and sweetness. He's multi-faceted in a way this show rarely lets players be now. I can't imagine this group without him and I won't bother watching without him. I hate that he's leaving. I hate that he's leaving with people in there who think he's scum and America hates him and America will cheer them. I hate that he has so little self-confidence through them. I hate that he did nothing but give loyalty and trust to Cody and Frankie in particular and in return they said vile things about him for a month. I hate that even in the slim chance he returns, he will likely go right back out. I hate that his story doesn't seem over and yet it's done, and we're left with rotting corpses.

I can respect Derrick, to a point, but I don't like him. I only like Victoria and Donny, and they have no chance.

I started crying last night when I realized Donny would once again be all alone in that hellhouse with people who think he's some sort of evil genius or pervert. And I know people in his position have had a much harder time than he does, but it's just so depressing and mind-numbing, this herd mentality and how gross and unappealing most of those involved are. He and Zach had started to become close and Zach finally saw that he needed Donny for his game, and now Zach is probably going, just as everyone Donny cares about goes.

I feel ashamed of myself that I cried over THIS show, of all shows, which is such trash, and has been trash for such a long time. I feel like it was my subconscious telling me to let go.

• Members

Bravo, well said & I completely agree. Only hope is that Zach, Hayden or Nicole wins and gets back in the house. Sorry Jocosta but you did nada all your time there. Enjoy that jury house

Im also hoping that the returning HG or Donny also sticks thru and wins HOH ( Im sure its an endurance comp)

Archived