Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just tweeted this out

Ok @CBSBigBrother I have to ask how can @ChristineBB16 still be allowed in the game after she says the following on live feeds
Sat 2:12 AM BBT Christine re: Donny - "I personally hate him."
Sat 2:17 AM BBT Christine re: Donny: "He's evil."
Sat 2:36 AM BBT Christine: (On if Donny wins POV this week) I'll kill him. With my bare hands.
Cody: Yikes.
She talks killing Donny. Why is she still there. This is a physical threat. Pleased follow your RULES and remove her from the game
All #BB16 fans uf you agree please RT this so @CBS how serious this is.

Thank You

• Members

They don't care unless it gets physical. She's a dumb !@#$%^&*] though - she said she's thrilled she gets to leave mean goodbye messages, and talked about how much she hates Julie Chen because Julie called her out on live TV.

Victoria nearly passed out. People aren't sure what's happened to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KlpvYbrD_U

• Members

I hope she doesn't. Just send her to jury, nix the eviction this week, and bring back a juror (preferably Jocasta as she tied with Nicole in the comp). Plus, there has to be another twist of another juror returning b/c CBS added an extra week from their original finale night.

And I can't say I feel bad for Victoria seeing as she was a twat all last week. Dare I say it but it's karma.

• Members

Maybe we won't have to hear her whiny assed voice for a coupla days! No reason to go back in, no one would vote for her, she had NO STRATEGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All she's done is sit around whining for weeks!!!!!!!!!!! My last straw with her was when she cut up the hat! Friggin b*tch!

• Members

Cody won the Power of Veto #BB16

Caleb to Cody- You are the reason that Donny is leaving the house. Something that we have all wanted #BB16

Christine- You just got Donny out of the HOUSE ANDarrow-10x10.png I'm so happy! Cody- America is going to hate me #BB16

• Members

If there was a time for the coup d'etat to come into play, now is it. I am going to watch the remainder of this week's live shows and if there isn't a power shift, I am truly done until the finale, which I will only be watching to see the houseguests this season I did like (i.e. Jocasta, Donny, Britt, Amber, Devin, Pao, Zach, and now Hayden, Joey, & Nicole).

And Allison Grodbitch better come up with a twist to save Donny & Nicole because her f*cking job is on the line whether she knows it or not. Twitter/Facebook fans are threatening to quit the show altogether and that's a large sum of BB's audience. So the announcer better share with us on tomorrow's episode at the end that there is a hidden power about to come into play. No more f*cking team America. No more other stupid bullish*t.

• Members

She's not in trouble at all. BB is doing great in the ratings. She has this show on autopilot and she gets decent ratings for it every summer, why would she stop? Now this season has been the turning point for the internet fans. So many of us who get the feeds every season won't be getting them next season. But we're such a small part of the audience it doesn't matter. She can put on an even shittier season next season and she'll still get ratings, and she knows it. It's almost like she's trolling us this season in retribution for the reaction last season, when it wasn't even BB fans fueling the reaction last season.

Archived