Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only drama going on is of the toxic variety, in that Frankie lied to Victoria that Zach called her a c***. Zach was rude to her, as he often is, not long after this, so she stole his hat (that she gave to him, so the show said it was her property) and cut it to pieces. He keeps asking her where it is. She's not telling him that she destroyed it. She also went on at length with the others about her belief he will try to hit her. She said her father is going to pay men to beat Zach up, that she is going to try to get Zach to hit her so he can be expelled (or maybe so she can sue him). On and on. As a result of this Victoria has gotten a lot of fan hate and lost some fans, although fans who hate Zach are loving her. I think she just looks easily manipulated and petty and totally out of touch with the game. The whole thing is embarrassing to watch, on both sides.

Someone yelled over the wall again - someone said they said "Attention Frankie - America hates you. We love Zach. Frankie's disgusting." Caleb thought they said they hated HIM. Zach thought they said Frankie was the best. Frankie went along with that, but he was rattled. I think he is starting to see how loathed he is. He will not react well post-show.

I think I'm pretty much done with this season, and judging by the lack of posts I'm not alone. I'll keep my Zach avatar until Thursday or Friday (I may keep it longer if he stays/comes back), and then try to find another of my beautiful beautiful Theon.

Theon never lets me down the way BB does, even when he is murdering farm children.

!@#$%^&*] you, BB16. !@#$%^&*] you, Alison Grodner. And !@#$%^&*] you, Frankie Grande.

• Members

They supposedly heard fans express their love for Zach, which was funny because he was sleeping, and Frankie got insulted. Someone shouted that America hates Frankie (very true). Frankie and his fellow hamsters (minus Donny) were pissed. Frankie was shook. :P He didn't expect that kind of reception, but he better get used to it. He's going to receive hatred from fans for years to come. Hardcore, rabid BB fans do not let their hatred go. Ronnie from BB11 still gets grief (for screwing over Jeff and Jordan) occasionally on Twitter and his season was back in 2009.

Frankie is going to regret the day he allowed his thirst for fame and notoriety lead him to Big Brother, thus leading to the pain he's going to experience post show. I know past houseguests (especially BB15's Aaryn, GM, Amanda, & Andy) are happy because it'll alleviate some of the heat off of them. Not enough but some. Frankie, Christine, Derrick, Cody, Caleb (even though fans are warming up to him), and now Victoria (after she chopped up Zach's belongings) are going to catch hell. Even Zach or Donny won't be able to call off these fanatics. They are out for blood.

• Members

Donny tried to work with Christine to keep Zach, and told her some basic truths. She went and told Cody, who told Donny, so now they're all furious with Donny and furious with Zach and want to call them out, tell Donny he's either with them or against them (whatever the !@#$%^&*] that even means...you just nominated him!), Derrick says he will slap M&Ms out of Donny's hands if he uses them to nominate, and say, "PIck them up, bitch." Frankie hisses that Zach and Donny will never win AFP, that Zach may be great TV, but it's not America's !@#$%^&*] Up.

Garbage. Donny sent them cowering like the cockroaches they are. They were all hiding in HOH and he came in and this is the result (not my gif)

ehyf47v.gif

• Members

For this to be the most "twisted" summer, where are the twists?! Bring on the [!@#$%^&*] coup d'etat! The diamond POV! This is the season and the time to whip this [!@#$%^&*] out! Especially when poor Donny is being treated like the house leper. I hate this season's hamsters just as much as I hate last season's and that says a lot.

• Members

^

This.

But I think a Cody or Caleb will win. Christine ain't winning sh*t. Jocasta hates her. Nicole does. Hayden REALLY hates her. Donny & Zach hate towards her reaches epic levels. That's five right there for her opposition. Only person I could see her beating is Frankie. That's it. Victoria would win over Christine.

I feel like were about to get a Jordan-type winner (a bonehead that slid all the way to the end)--Caleb/Cody/Vic. Or a Maggie-type winner (sociopath that dictated everything and won)--Derrick. Except, Maggie's game was smoother than Derrick's. Maggie wasn't phased by being nominated (and she was numerous times). Derrick fears it. And Maggie's followers willingly took the fall for on the sword for her. Derrick's have some sense that they won't without whining or crying.

We'd be lucky if we got a Donny/returning juror (Jo/Nic/Hay/Zach) win, but those chances are slim.

But I cannot wait for the Detonators to turn on each other. I hope that begins tonight with a Donny/returning juror HoH. I hope tonight marks a power shift.

• Members

So Christine went on about how she didn't like Paola, Amber, Devin or Jocasta, that these 4 were the ones she missed the least.

Then later she was upset to get Candice's old microphone, because Candice was "horrible."

Candice.

And she said Julie was too "feisty" in her exit interview with Aaryn.

I see you, you [!@#$%^&*].

I see you.

• Members

Well of course she does not like them and it was obvious when they were in the house. The obvious reason being that they diverse and she's some bible thumping whore from the backwoods of Arizona. And two, Christine hates all the girls b/c they served as threats to her when it came to Cody. Cody loves Jocasta unconditionally and he flirted with Pao and Amber a lot. Add Britt in the equation and fugly ass Christine got no love from Cody early on.

And Christine blows with the wind. She's that b*tch in high school that you hated b/c she had no backbone. She'd ride the popular kids d*cks if it meant she was accepted. A few weeks ago, she, Zach, Cody, and Nicole were talking about BB15 houseguests and when Cody & Zach said that Candice was gorgeous, Christine was in agreement. And when everyone early on expressed their hatred for Aaryn early on, she was the MAIN one saying she loathed her. Now she hates Candice and loves Aaryn. Especially after Cody said that Aaryn was hot. Bitch, bye. I can't stand a d*ck-rider.

That's why when the finale is over and they get back to the real world, I am going to keep up with what happens with them post game. I cannot wait for Christine, Frankie, Derrick, Caleb, Vic, and Cody to get dragged by rabid fans. It'll be much deserved.

• Members

Jordan won due to a colossal rig, but I feel like her game is underrated. Her social game was great -- there is a reason why every single person in her alliance was nominated next to her and evicted. And for a 21 year old blonde female, she had a lot of balls -- more than most men who play this game, actually. She set in motion a plan and very nearly saved Braden in week 1 rather than just "voting with the house." Yeah, she is dumber than a box of rocks, but I feel like she is very underrated as a game player. In BB13 she couldn't have cared less about being there but BB11 she was not a bad player at all.

BB11 <3 The last truly great season IMO. And it was 5 years ago.

Archived