Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

I don't underrate her social game as I think it was on point, but I do feel like she was not that smart (Jeff too) in comps. The ones they won were usually crapshoots.

And I MOST definitely agree that BB11 was the last great season. Great feeds. Great live shows. Unpredictable. I'm still pissed though at the coup d'etat crap but now I understand why it was necessary. I just don't think that America should've played a part in dishing power to individual houseguests. Power should be earned by them. I feel like w/o the coup d'etat, players like Kevin & Chima would've had a great chance of winning, and we still wouldn't be wondering when BB is going to crown their first African American winner. I feel like BBCAN is going to beat them to that.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sadly I think Kevin was toast if not for the coup (I felt like Jessie didn't like him), but I did hate what happened to Chima.

I liked BB14 as well, but I agree BB11 was the last really good season. The ending soured BB11 for me.

NBA you're so right about the hate coming their way...Frankie's Instagram was hacked tonight and someone leaked Ariana's number. Yikes.

If Zach's sweet ass doesn't win the comp tonight I'm not sure how much I'll be posting about this season, so I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all of you for keeping me sane and making me laugh in this [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] season. I couldn't have made it through without you.

• Members

I don't think he (Kevin) would've been. I actually think he would've taken Jesse out. By that time, Kevin was beloved by Natalie and Jesse had a HUGE crush on her. And Natalie hated Jeff with a passion. After Russell's supposed eviction (when the coup d'etat was used), Jeff or Michelle would have been out next. I think that Kevin would've snagged Chima and Natalie by then and they would've made a move against Jesse later on down the road and those three would've easily cruised to final three because all three of them were good at comps (Natalie - physical/Chima & Kevin - mental).

I heard what happened with Frankie. While I hate his ass, I don't think he deserved that. But I see this as only the beginning. After tonight, Frankie might get the Shelly treatment after the finale--someone threatening his life. Zach is like the nuJeff to the 'cat ladies' and they don't appreciate Frankie backdooring Zach. Frankie has a tough road ahead for him....

Don't worry either. If we don't get Nicole/Donny HoH tonight, I am done with this season too. Only thing that could save them if they didn't win HoH would be a coup d'etat, but I doubt it'll be brought back.

Well your lucky because she almost won by a few inches. And Jocasta actually would've been the only one besides Hayden to slap Derrick's ass on the block. Hayden told Nicole (before leaving tonight) to put up Derrick. Let's see if she does it. I just hope that she does not try and backdoor him. I am sick of backdoors. I think they are so stupid and rarely happen. Only backdoor I enjoyed was the original backdoor (well when the term was coined), which was BB5 when Nakomis did the "six finger plan" and got rid of Jase.

I LOVED BB11. Not the ending but the season as a whole. Yes, I was rooting for Chima/Kevin/Natalie/Lydia/Russ/Jesse/Ronnie. That season, I didn't mind them bulldozing through the other houseguests because they were all boring. And I feel like the seven I liked would've been explosive in a final 7. It would've been a dog fight.

But feeds were NEVER boring that season. :P Chima always provided entertainment as she feared no one and I loved her for that.

Fight Night (Chima/Michelle v. Russell & Kevin v. Ronnie) will go down as the best night of feeds ever! I remember I had school the next day but wound up having to stay home because I stayed up late watching feeds. It was so good. :lol: Same thing occurred too the night Chima tossed her mic in the pool and got expelled. Epic.

I miss seasons with catastrophic characters like s6, s10, and s11.

• Members

Nicole told Donny she will put up Derrick & Cody if HOH

If one wins Id put Frankie or Crustine in their place

Honestly if U get Derrick & Cris out I may enjoy Cody again and maybe then he can turn his brain back on

• Members

Seeing Natalie turn on Jessie would have been entertaining. And I 100% believe she would have. She had Kevin in her back pocket. I see Chima/Lydia sticking with Jessie though. Probably after Russell and then Jeff got evicted, that alliance would have torn itself to shreds and it would've been entertaining.

I am happy for the coup d'état rig and I like the way the season played out -- even though Chima had every right to be pissed, and the way they edited her as a poor sport was such bull [!@#$%^&*].. I actually think BB11 is the rare season that stayed entertaining in the post-jury phase. The power going to Jeff's head and him blowing up his own game was hilarious. And the ending was great. 1 from each of the original cliques -- who would have thought after the initial Athlete domination and Popular annihilation? And a Jordan win was very satisfying as she truly needed the money and was a big underdog -- even though I believe she would go far 90 times if that game were played 100 times, she was the dark dark dark horse filly when we tuned in to night one of the feeds with her and Lydia modeling lingerie in the backyard and she proclaimed that her boobs were only two weeks old lol.

• Members

There's a thread for Big Brother Canada in the primetime area. And you can watch BBCAN here:

You can watch the first two seasons from there. The third season, unfortunately, won't be back till February. They are, however, starting casting this week for the show. I'm not worried though b/c they've cast two stellar casts in their first two season. I won't be surprised if the 3rd surpasses expectations once again.

You'll enjoy it though. Power shifts actually occur in BBCAN every season about week 4/5. It's expected. And Canada gets an HoH where the audience nominates two people. It's 20xs better than BBUSA.

• Members

Thanks! We should rank the winners biggrin.png My ranking...

1. Jun

2. Will

3. Drew

4. Jordan

5. Rachel

6. Dan

7. Hayden

8. Maggie

9. Lisa

10. Ian

11. Andy

12. Derrick

13. Dick

14. Adam

15. Boogie

I'm sorry I keep derailing this thread. If anybody actually cares about discussing this season, I'll stop.

• Members

You're fine. We might as well reminisce for the remainder. I'd rank the winners as:

1. Will
  2. Dan
  3. Jun
  4. Maggie
  5. Hayden
  6. Lisa
  7. Drew
  8. Ian
  9. Rachel
  10. Jordan
  11. Boogie
  12. Andy
  13. Dick
  14. Adam
  15. Whoever win this season with the exception of Donny/Nicole

I based this list off gameplay (social & comp) alone.

*If Nicole wins, I'll rank her at about 9 because her social game sucked in the beginning. She only interacted with Christine/Vic/Hayden early on. She didn't really come a social butterfly till she won HoH before DE. Based on gameplay, Nicole would've been higher had she NOT used Jocasta as a pawn and just nominated Frankie and Zach from the beginning. Never nominate an ally. That was stupid on her part....

* Donny would be an 8. He was a comp beat but his social game lacked a lot. Yes, Donny was nice and loved by everyone but he should've played that up early on. Especially, weeks 1-3. Donny (around this time) had a perfect read of the house by then (Jocasta too). He should've snagged Hayden/Nicole/Britt/Victoria along with Jocasta, who was already his ally and targeted the other side. Had he done this, Devin would've came to his side by then. And Amber would've as well. He would've gained Caleb by default as well. Donny (and Jocasta) could've easily pulled the outsiders together. But I blame Team America for this. Had Donny known what he knows now, he would've made sure that Frankie/Derrick would've been gone long ago.

On my own personal likeability:

1. Jun
  2. Lisa
  3. Drew
  4. Hayden
  5. Rachel
  6. Will
  7. Dan
  8. Jordan
  9. Maggie
  10. Dick
  11. Ian
  12. Andy
  13. Adam
  14. Boogie
  15. Whoever win this season with the exception of Donny/Nicole.

*If Donny wins he'll be #2 on this list. Nicole will be #5.

• Members

So I guess Cody was bitching like usual. He seemed to forget Zach won an HOH [that he was de-throned from] and the Otev POV as he was knocking Zach for riding coattails all summer (THAT's rich coming from Cody) and not winning anything. And Cody didn't think Zach would be asked back. Um, Cody, buddy, newsflash. Zach will be asked back a million times over before they'd even think of asking you back.

Archived