Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christine is screwed. She has no good options here. She has played all sides and now she has played herself into the corner.

Her instinct is to put Victoria up as a replacement.

Zach/Frankie/Caleb are all trying to get Nicole up as the replacement.

Technically, Derrick should be the replacement.

But Christine has played so many sides that no matter what she does, she is in a worse position than if she had never won HOH at all.

• Members

Christine really had no good options. That IS her own fault, but had she backdoored Derrick or Cody they wouldn't have gone.

I would rather have Nicole walk out the door than Victoria or Donny, so I'm happy the guys talked her into it. Nicole just sucks. Donny and Victoria at least bring something to the season.

• Members

As fickle as these houseguests were, she could've gotten the votes. I think all she needs are three votes. Frankie, who originally wanted to flip, would've been open to keeping Donny. And it would've been easy to sit Nicole, Victoria, and Zach down and convince them to consider to flip too. All the intel Christine and Frankie have Derrick and Cody, they would've easily did a flip.

And I am hearing rumblings on BB boards that it might be TWO jurors returning. I'm assuming they'll have a BoTB comp and the winners will be brought back into the house. It'd make sense seeing as this has been the twist all summer long.

• Members

Live feeds are back after POV meetng

Zach took himself off the block

Christine nominated Nicole with this speech:

10592767_10201617186992123_2102252453907

Donny needs to win HOH this Thursday or he is done. I so want Donny Vic and Zach Final 3. The rest can !@#$%^&*] themselves

• Members

The best moment this season and one of my favorites of any season.

Christine, Derrick and Cody are outside, with plenty of this time spent bitching about Zach.

A man and a woman yell "We love you Big Brother!" "I love you Zach!" "I love you more!" over the wall.

Christine is furious, as is Cody. Christine insists she didn't hear it, and tells Derrick not to tell Zach. She says "that's disgusting," that the woman must have been a hag, that Zach having fans is disgusting.

Derrick, being a nice guy for once, did tell Zach, who was, in the brief time they showed his reaction, beaming (and Frankie wasn't too thrilled, which makes me even happier).

Cody fumed and had another "I want to beat him up" session later.

The adulteress and that snot-nosed crybaby are the biggest Zach haters in there, so THEM hearing this was so damn sweet. So good. It's almost like something I would have scripted. Christine tanks her game by getting rid of Nicole, targets Zach only to see him stay, is ignored at the public outing (other than being called Nicole), and now this.

I love it.

http://obsessedwithbb.tumblr.com/post/94508300245/fans-shouting-i-love-you-zach-from-outside-the

http://pompez.tumblr.com/post/94509828424/horrible-quality-but-here-is-his-reaction-they

• Members

Zach better win HoH this upcoming week or I see the hgs using this to put him up. Especially whiney ass Cody and his ugly, gargoyle looking sidekick, C*ntsine. And trust and believe it's killing Derrick inside too. He just has a better poker face than others. I cannot wait for finale night when Frankie watches Donny take America's Favorite over him. I'm praying to God too that Frankie isn't even in the top three to get the prize. I hope it's Zach, Donny, and Jocasta. Or Britt. Or Amber. Hell, even Nicole or Hayden would even be fine.

• Members

This cast especially is SO concerned with how they are perceived by America and how many twitter/instagram/etc followers this show can get them. I can see the post-show meltdowns being more entertaining than the season when Frankie/Christine/Cody realize America hates them, and did indeed love Zach.

ETA: This kind of reminds me of in season 6 when Janelle kept winning all of the America's Choice prizes and April declared that all the fans of the show were pieces of [!@#$%^&*]. At least April was fun to hate though.

• Members

I expect Frankie to have an Andy reaction when he gets out. He won't care he has people who don't like him and I fully expect him to be 100% delusional about the game he thinks he played. Christine will just fade away like some others, hopefully. I don't see Cody as being that hated. He's just a weak excuse of a player. His balls were ripped off the week of his HOH and they have never been returned to him. He's been a completely different player. He's extremely passive. He's one of the worst [!@#$%^&*] talkers, too. He'll cuddle with you and then throw you under the bus.

It's so funny to watch these idiots be clueless about who they can trust. I really can't understand why they insist on believing in Frankie and Christine. I don't fault Derrick for keeping his allies around but man this season is so ugh ... anytime anything gets blown up and appears to be changing it goes right back to the way it was.

Grodner fixing it for Frankie to win BotB pissed me off to no end and the players aren't stupid about that, either, they know. And since then, I've basically checked out. I catch up with the feeds here and there and am still watching the episodes but at this point, I just don't care. I'd love every week to be double evictions until they're all gone. Just hand Derrick the check. Zzzzzzz. I don't know whether he deserves it for misting them, or whether he doesn't because they're all so stupid, paranoid and delusional.

And this cast is SUPER paranoid about how America will see them, Twitter followers, etc. I've never heard so much talk about that before. It's also helping kill anything remotely interesting because Derrick's so paranoid he kills everything.

I also think Battle of the Block was designed so an alliance WOULDN'T dominate, but of course this cast figured out how to work it so they could. Siiigh. Every twist on our version just fails. And don't even get me started on Team America, it's also helped !@#$%^&*] with the game. I truly believe the only reason Derrick hadn't wanted to cut Frankie, truly, was because of that. As for why he would cut Donny, well, I love Donny, but who the 'eff would want to sit next to him?

And LMAO at them thinking Frankie will get the money for fan favorite at the end. That's Donny's, even though I'm sure that pop singer's tween terror fans will vote their little fingers off. Honestly, I'd say just take it away (although I'd like to see Donny get the money, he absolutely deserves it after being stuck in that house with those people. Poor guy isn't very happy in there, IMO). Although it's led to some priceless moments when other players suddenly realize Janelle and Britney are more popular than they ever will be.

Archived