Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Cody does this sh*t on purpose b/c he said it himself that he loves to target women that are unavailable. Why Christine? IDK. I still think Cody is gay IMO. He's just doing it to get a reaction. Christine better hope that she comes home to man b/c her husband is losing his mind each and every day. It doesn't help that rabid BB fans that hate Christine tweet Tim each second Christine does/say something offensive. I give their marriage 6 months tops post Big Brother. Christine gives me Michelle Noonan (s11) teas. They are too much alike.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BB fans how would u feel next year if BOB was done like this. Two HOH's each nom 2 people. Then BOB the 4 nominees play aganist each other and the two losing nominees remain on block. As for HOH's they also play aganist one another and the winner remains HOH

• Members

Personally, I don't give two f**ks who Frankie's sister is, as I've only heard of her through BB. The only redeeming quality Frankie has on this show is his "showmance" with Zack. If it weren't for that "friendship" or whatever that "relationship" is, I probably would FF through his scenes. Christine is just too thirsty for Little Cody, I wonder if he'll be there when she gets out, or it will be a process server. Derrick is not the one the house should be behind, as Zack and Donny are the two people I and many others I have talked to enjoy watching. When I first heard Zack say he wasn't going to like anyone in the premiere, he was automatically the one for me to root for. Nicole is too dumb and Victoria is useless. Caleb just got creepier w/ Amber, and I just don't like Derrick. Cody has coasted like Victoria. My only hope is that Jocasta gets back into the house, cuz her DR comments cracked me up!

• Members

Feeds will be back soon and I am assuming Donny won POV, or that vile adulteress Christine, and Zach will go, and I will likely have my reason to give up watching, but anyway, before that happens, may I say how disgusted I am that Frankie has repeatedly said today that his fans (AKA his sister's fans) should hate Nicole and Zach. He is targeting them personally to be attacked by psychos (this fandom has many psycho fans - ask Shelly), solely because they wanted him out of the house.

And BB doesn't do a damn thing about it.

He is a horrible, horrible human being.

• Members

Donny will likely come back, especially if it's a fan vote. Zach won't. Still, I'm not going to be upset if Donny wins. He's a nice guy. He and Zach were both crying earlier today and talking about how they have nothing left in the game and they want to go home. It was just so sad. Nicole was also crying, because she feels totally alone.

Frankie and that rigged BOTB destroyed what was left of the season.

• Members

Donny's not making it to final 3. He still might not survive this week. Even though Zach suggested Victoria go this week, Derrick will flip it at the 9th hour and vote Donny out. Victoria is his #1 (if the others noticed) and he plans to win against her. But it'd be funny if Victoria won in final two b/c the jury was extremely bitter.

Archived