Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Doubt it. Frankie will stay. Allison will pull out all stops he stays. Wait till Tuesday night. Derrick will get called in DR for the save, and he'll come out ready to save Frankie and boot Victoria. Caleb and Cody [being the dunce they are] will follow what their master Derrick tells them to do.

Allison Grodner wants her sausagefest final 4 and she's going to get it.

I feel so relieved that I gave up watching feeds and the live show [with the exception of Eviction shows b/c I want to see jury segments]. I've never yearned for Survivor, Big Brother Canada, and MTV's The Challenge to return badly.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John Rocker means I'm not even sure I'll watch this new Survivor season.

I'm not sure what will happen with Frankie. I do think Derrick may decide to save him, but Derrick is also very disciplined and doesn't care about production.

I just hope he doesn't go to jury house so Zach will be spared.

• Members

I've heard about John Rocker too and previews shows that he's a douche, but I don't see him winning. He'll be kept around long enough as the central villain, but he won't win. I think this upcoming season will be good. I hope it matches last season, which was one of my favorites.... even though I am still pissed Tasha and Spencer were robbed and Tony won.

And if I was Derrick and production tried to strong arm me into doing what they wanted, I'd just do it. I think if he did the opposite of what Allison wants at this point, it won't end well for him. If she wants Frankie to stay, which I sure she does, and Derrick screws it up, he can kiss that 500k goodbye. Allison will pull out all stops to ensure Derrick gets nowhere near final two. She wants to ensure Frankie is sitting in one of the final two seats in hopes Ariana's tards will be watching.

I'll give it till Monday night since the next eviction is Tuesday. I'll read up on Jokers and if Derrick hasn't changed his mind by then, then Frankie will be going. But my gut is telling me to assume the worst. This season never goes as planned. I mean look at how many times Zach was supposed to be given the boot and it was shot down in the 9th hour.

My gut is telling me that our final three will be Caleb, Frankie, and Derrick with Derrick finally meeting his fate in final three and Caleb winning 9-0.

And if Frankie is evicted, he's going to jury. Only juror that never goes to the jury house is the person voted out at in 3rd.

• Members

McCrae never went to jury last season, apparently. He was final 4. But final 5 may be different.

It's just so funny to me that Frankie made such a production of saving Cody and Caleb over Zach, and they're sending him out (if he goes).

Dumbass Caleb told Cody that he wants to cut Derrick at final 3, because Derrick is too much of a threat. Cody reported this to Derrick, as Victoria had reported similar comments.

Caleb should have gone with Frankie and made a move against Cody/Derrick. Now unless he wins that final 4 POV he's likely fucked.

• Members

I quit the feeds a month ago but I still somewhat keep up, I have to admit. At a certain point, I got over wanting to see Derrick dethroned. I just want him to win. Yeah, he ruined this season with his drama killing, but he's not an awful person which Frankie, Caleb, and Cody all are for varying reasons.

Not buying the feeds next season unless it's a confirmed good season. Grodner has been slowly killing this show for years but there has always been some silver lining. But this was the most soul-crushing season in reality history. And I'm just over racist, sexist bros toasting over how dumb women are, even though Grodhog flicks her clit to it.

• Members

I can see Derrick and many fans trying to trump his win as one of the greatest when it really isn't. IMO, he'll be somewhere in the middle alongside Rachel & Dick--nowhere near top five. He was cast in a season with sh*tty recruits, who had no idea how to play, and an effed up twist that prevented many players [that could've been good] from making a power shift. In a normal season of BB, Derrick would've been evicted sometime during the first DE or before. He wouldn't've made it this far.

I'm sure Derrick [and a deluded Caleb] will also try and boast that their 'alliance' was one the best too, when it'll still go down as one of the worst. Worse than the Nerd Herd. I know Maggie, Ivette, Jennifer, April, and Beau are somewhere celebrating that someone has usurped their title as the worst alliance EVER.

• Members

Without a doubt worse than the nerd herd. The nerd herd made entertaining feeds. I hated the nerd herd and I can admit that. These jokes never did.

What I hate most is Derrick thinks women suck at Big Brother. And his own experiences just validate that. I would never root for a Derrick type in a billion years. And I can think of multiple BB women who would've wiped the floor with him.

But everyone else is 10x worse than Derrick -- except Victoria who has no shot of winning. He needs to win or this season will suck more than it already does.

• Members

Exactly. At least Nerd Herd gave us good feeds. I can still remember the night where Janelle got into it with Beau and April. Such a good night for feeds. The last season we had feeds that were good the entire season was s11 as I've stated before. I want a hostile season like seasons 10 & 11 next season. Everyone was there to play. Everyone was controversial. No one was afraid to make moves prematurely. And no one was afraid to stab people in the back. People still hate on Ronnie but I'd kill for a player like him next season. He was the best rat [yes, better than Andy] to play. When he flipped on Jeff and Jordan week one and evicted Braden over Chima, that move alone set the tone for s11--a beautiful, messy season to come.

• Members

I'd have to put him far above Rachel and Dick, who both won solely because of rigging, whereas I don't think anything was ever rigged for Derrick, intentionally.

I don't think he's the best player ever, because he was too panicky when put under pressure and he's just too misogynist to ever have seen that working with women (instead of using them) could have helped his game. I can't say "everyone in the cast was stupid" because almost every season has too many stupid people and I'd be a hypocrite because I was so happy when Dan won in BB10 and people who hated him kept saying it didn't matter because he was playing with idiots. Stupid players can also be difficult to control.

I think what disappoints me the most with this season is that likeable, entertaining people never were able to come out on top. And what annoys me about this is the show even set up an opportunity where this could have happened (the rewind button) but only AFTER they were all gone. Even they know they screwed up - why else have the jury come back to compete for 5K, which has never, ever happened before? - and it just shows how terrible the planning was for this season. And knowing Grodner, if they do put measures in place next season to help fan favorites, it will just backfire and help players everyone hates.

I didn't realize until this season just how much the good things we see on this show, the times when good, likeable people win out, are lucky breaks on our part. This season, thanks to Christine, Frankie, and Derrick, we lost every time. Christine and Frankie were among the worst casting choices in 14 years.

I'd still put this season above last season, as no one who is likely to win has enabled racism or made the comments Andy made, but it's still been an endless, dispiriting season, and the stunt casting of Frankie is one of the worst decisions in BB history. Even now his mother is on Twitter saying she will make sure he wins AFP and his sister got that turd Justin Bieber to praise him in a tweet. This level of involvement, if Bieber also tweets for him to win AFP (and some of Frankie's fans are even saying they want Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azalea, etc. to get involved), is just totally unfair. It's disgusting. He will be winning for no reason but his sister. Nothing he said or did all season long would have mattered.

• Members

Ronnie was entertaining, but if production hadn't gotten involved he would have just set up a Jessie/Natalie final 2, and I couldn't stomach Jessie (I thought he was a low-key homophobe and I hated the way he was with Lydia).

That season was one where I liked some people on both sides and hated some people on both sides, so I could never fully be happy. The first half was great, constant entertainment. I just wish things had gone differently after Jessie went. The rigs for Jordan at the end ruined it for me and i had to quit for a year. I guess looking back it wasn't as bad as what we've had since, but I was so furious at the time that they made sure she'd win and Kevin would go after Kevin and Natalie outplayed production.

• Members

If Frankie's troll of a sister wins him AFP It would be disgusting. Everyone knows that it should be a tie between Donny and Zach. Screw Frankie and his chirping excuse for a human being. There is nothing remotely likeable about him. The way he treated Zach like s*it turned my stomach. Donny and Zach would be the only two I'd vote for!

• Members

Feeds were leaked this afternoon and Derrick won HoH. Frankie was evicted. I'm sure that Frankie won't be booed tonight seeing as it was taped yesterday and the audience members were probably CBS employees. :rolleyes: Hopefully, Caleb pulls out a win in veto and evicts Victoria. That way he can go on to win final three and drag Cody to final two, which he supposedly said he's going to do.

Oh the joy if Derrick gets cut right before final two! That'd be poetic justice.

Archived