Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of Zach's friends, who runs a fan twitter, called Frankie a fa**ot last night. He deleted the post and apologized, but it bothers me because I've seen an undercurrent of, "I hate gay people because of Frankie!!" in fandom that I didn't even see with Andy last season. I don't even entirely know why. I think it may be because Frankie is such a bitterly negative stereotype. Either way, it's wrong and it should be called out.

Zach has made one or two comments I haven't cared for that seemed borderline, but I do believe he's supportive of gay people (and frankly I wonder about his own sexuality, especially after this http://zankieslife.tumblr.com/post/94994677199/thanks-to-victoria-i-think-zach-is-finally). I feel like the topic is going to veer away from Frankie's many ugly actions and offensive actions, and toward Frankie being gay, and it shouldn't be that way. Frankie does not represent me and he never will.

• Members

Because BB never casts anything but weak/crying gay men (Ragan, Bunky, Beau) or queenie, attention-whore, evil gay men (Marcellus, Frankie, Joshuah, Andy.) The only decent gay men we've ever had were Will in BB5 and Kevin in BB11. Ragan made a post about it that I made fun of him for at the time, but it's true.

• Members

And they're hiding his favorite shirt (along with stuff of other people's, which he will likely get the blame for). It really is like Jen Johnson all over again :(

I guess the only consolation is these people don't have the undeserved popularity Dick Donato did.

• Members

Didn't I read somewhere that Zach is saying he is bisexual. Oh yeah it was on Twitter. I hate guys like Frankie....

Thats why I stopped watching this s hit show long time ago.....why torture yourself....I wish I could say that about DWTS and the endings of Bachelor....the guy I want to get the girl never does..lol

• Members

Bravo, Carl you hit on so many points I agree with it's scary! I will probably stop watching if Zack leaves as well, because no one in there but Donny is worth watching. Derrick irritates me, I don't see how Victoria has skated along as she bores me. Caleb is creepy, Cody, well Cody is "there", and Christine [Alice the Goon, Popeye] grates on my nerves. Frankie's OTT "Look at me I'm soooooooooo Gay!" while fondling and writhing on Caleb who's made it clear he stalks women, not men. As a gay man who just acts like a man, not a stereotype, he just embarrasses me. I actually find that Zack's devotion to Frankie, who badmouths him constantly, makes me feel even worse for him. I hope he doesn't leave for all of our sakes, the house won't be watchable w/out him!sad.png

• Members

Might as well. Zach just accepted his fate that he's going. You can tell he's emotionally over it and has given in. Especially when Caleb told him in so many words he's going. Good thing is that Caleb now knows about the Detonators as Zach told him. But Caleb tossed the info aside (like the idiot that he is) and told Zach he's going home b/c he supposedly stole the cue ball earlier. Lies. And that everyone believes he the "saboteur." :rolleyes: Does these idiots honestly believe that production would bring back a twist that failed miserably? For Christine, Caleb, & Cody to be such "super fans," they are stupid. Once they realize that they spent the summer helping Derrick and Frankie (Donny too but they want him out) make 5k a task, they'll be bitter. Especially Cody. But thank God we won't have to listen to him bitch, pout, and moan on feeds.

Twitter fans are revolting b/c Frankie broke the rules and told Zach he's going up and it's trending That's supposedly against the rules and production is supposed to enforce that Frankie renoms someone else. But I think that Zach is over the game like Candice was last season. I wouldn't be surprised if Zach just hops off the wall on Thursday and goes to jury. It's clear that production is against him. The houseguests are against him. No need to stay fight a losing battle.

Thursday/early Friday will be the deciding factor as to whether or not I'll give up this season for good. If Donny or one of the returning jurors don't win HoH and nominate Derrick and Frankie, I am done. I refuse to waste my time watching and keeping up with a show with no power shifts.

• Members

Not much else to add, everyone else has pretty much said it. The way they're treating Zach disgusts me. Derrick and Frankie are terrible people for doing this to him.

I'm about done with the show too. It all depends on who comes back and who wins HOH.

The Battle of the Block has helped ruin this season too. It changed the way the game is played and I don't like it. In theory, I like the idea behind battle of the block and I was willing to give it a shot. I still am, but this cast figured out how to use to get their alliance to dominate. Which I doubt is what BotB was intended to do. I guarantee you it was designed so one alliance WOULDN'T dominate. Of course, like every BBUS twist, it failed. Like they all do. It sucked because if there were normal HOH's and say Donny and Nicole won they could have actually put a dent in that alliance, but everyone was too scared to to do anything all summer because of this stupid twist. Just like Cody was too scared to backdoor Caleb. So they wasted their HOH's. I mean, Nicole wasted her HOH on Jocasta and Cody wasted his on Brittany. Siiigh.

• Members

Zach is an !@#$%^&*] who basically tortured Victoria at the start. This whole poor innocent sweet perfect zach thing is bizzare. I like him, he's my fave this season, but he's played one of the worst games ever and deserves to go.

Derrick is one of the best players this game has seen and I hope he wins. Cody has played smart by sticking with Derrick. As has Victoria. They both know he's been running that house.

Ffrankie is an idiot if he gets zach out. He think he's this great player when he's really just average.

Watch Caleb win.

I don't mind BOTB but it's gone on too long. It also should have been saved for an all star season to throw them all off their game.

I'm annoyed that someone is coming back this late into the game. I don't mind ppl coming back pre-jury, but post jury it shouldn't happen IMO.

• Members

Well blame BBCAN for post jury returns. :P BBUSA saw how successful Gary's return was and they've been trying to emulate it since.

And many past hgs are confirming that the "renom rule" is fallacy. Boy when Zach is nominated, his rabid fans are going to torture the f*ck out of production, CBS, and Frankie/Derrick/Cody/Christine.

• Members

No one this season other than Derrick has played a good game. No real reason to single Zach out.

Zach has some problems with not respecting women but you can see he has a good heart and just needs to grow up.

Frankie has no heart. He is a sociopath. He is a monster.

Beyond all of his verbal and emotional abuse toward Zach after the POV ceremony, he decided before the POV ceremony to wake Zach up and lie that he might keep him, so he could hear Zach beg. He then went to laugh with that bitch Christine about how Zach had begged him, and told people around the house. After the ceremony, when Zach confronted him, he claimed he'd just been trying to show Zach that he loves him so much!!! It was one of the most petty, cruelest things I've seen ANYONE do on this show to a supposed friend.

Look at the tweets he's getting for his HOH. All hate. All hate. Vile.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/hohsuitespot?f=realtime&src=hash

Victoria has spent most of the game thinking he's all alone.

Cody played stupid by working so closely with Derrick. Derrick sent out most of Cody's allies and other than the adulteress, no one left likes or respects Cody much at all. People like Zach who used to love him now see him for what he is - a gutless wonder.

He can only beat Victoria or Christine in a jury vote now.

Archived