Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Blame Derrick and Cody. And they've actually been doing it since week 2. Paola was Cody parachute and Devin was loyal to his whole alliance with the exception of Zach and Amber. And Cody allowing Frankie & Derrick to constantly target or send him his parachutes (Jocasta, Britt, Donny, Amber) boggles my mind. Cody off his social game could've won this game but I don't see him winning it at this point. He's backstabbed Donny and will do so to Jocasta in due time. If they even let Hayden get to final two, he's a lock to win.

How this season is going, I would not be surprised if we end up with a Jocasta/Victoria final two. It would be freaking funny though and a real toss up. But extremely funny.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A Jocasta/Victoria final 2 would completely redeem this season in my eyes.

But it's not going to happen. I still think Jocasta is getting evicted this week. And I want her to. Not ready to lose Zach even though he committed the crime of having a personality.

• Members

I don't see Jocasta getting the boot because it's too predictable. I think production wants an unpredictable double eviction BUT they don't want Frankie to go, which is why they probably have Christine adamant on a Zach boot. Plus, I've heard that production hates Zach. They aren't too happy about him almost breaking a camera last night and word is on other BB boards that production had an audio leak a few weeks ago with them complaining about Zach. I'm betting Thursday's vote comes down to:

Jocasta: Frankie/Caleb

Zach: Christine/Donny/Hayden

Up for grabs: Victoria/Cody/Derrick

Victoria is going to vote for Zach if Hayden tells her too. While she loves Derrick, she'll listen to Hayden more than him. She loves and trusts Hayden. Cody is growing sick of Zach and wants him gone. Derrick is going back and forth and at this present moment, he wants Zach gone. Jocasta has Derrick snowed, believing that she trusts him, when she really doesn't. If she was to win HoH, she's nominate Frankie/Caleb/Derrick in a heartbeat.

Christine is the only one we'd have to wonder if she flips or not. Regardless, her game is screwed after this week. I would not be surprised if she, Frankie, or Nicole are the 2nd boots on the DE.

• Members

Victoria would listen to Derrick over Hayden.

Zach going would be more predictable than Jocasta, as he's such a big target. His going would also weaken Frankie, since he's loyal to Frankie, and no one else but Christine is. If production does anything for Zach that would likely be why. I don't think Christine wants Zach out because of production - she's angry he nominated her, and she wants Frankie to herself.

I don't think they will do anything, but this season is such [!@#$%^&*] and is getting so much more boring every week, that if they did anything, it would probably be trying to keep him around.

• Members

Derrick and Cody are playing such a good game. Derrick is, so far, one of the best. Cody is smart for following his lead. Derrick can put any bad blood on Cody and Cody will go down for it.

Jocasta needs to GTFO.

As much as I love zach for being entertaining, he absolutely deserves the boot.

I'm devistated Frankie isn't getting the boot. Because of effing Derrick. But again, smart on his part.

• Members

Derrick is playing a good game but he's killing all the drama within the house. And Cody's game is not all that great. He's too much of a p*ssy. He acknowledges what moves he needs to do but he always p*ssies out in the 9th inning. Week 4 he should've nominated Caleb or even Zach, two of his allies that took money and prizes instead of veto. He entertained the idea for the longest and it made perfect sense for him to backdoor Caleb (as he stated in DR that he wanted Cody out next for pushing up on his 'Queen,' Amber) or Zach (as he created unnecessary drama) but he nominated Donny, who made a perfect pitch as to why Cody should not put him. This sent home his most loyal parachute, Britt, and has potentially killed any chance of Donny trusting Cody. Trust and believe, Donny, when given the chance, will strike back at Cody. He did so with Devin, sending Devin home. He did so this week with Caleb, nominating him. And Cody's comeuppance will come soon enough. If Caleb survives DE and wins HoH, I would not be surprised if Cody is given the boot under his reign.

Cody is playing for 3rd place (most) if anything. It's obvious that Derrick will cut Cody and take Victoria to final 2 for an easy win. And it doesn't help that Cody spent the first few weeks sending home his parachutes/automatic votes--Britt, Amber, and Paola. And it does not help that he has been targeting and isolating his other votes--Jocasta and Donny. After DE, hopefully Cody's eyes will finally open and he'll finally realize that his 'allies' are more of a hinderance than help. If Cody does get to final two, the ONLY vote he'll get against a Derrick or Hayden is Christine. Everyone else will vote the opposite. Donny will vote for the best game, which Cody is nowhere near having. And Jocasta is thisclose to becoming a Derrick parachute. He's spent the past three weeks doing a damn good job winning over her trust. Furthermore, Cody opposite Derrick in final two will be a slaughter because ALL of Cody's moves were dictated by Derrick, and Derrick will make that clear along with bringing up Cody's b*tchy ways and him constantly wanting to get rid of Frankie and Zach (a block vote).

And Carl, I think that Victoria will listen to Hayden over Derrick for the simple fact that he (Hayden) is Victoria's true confidant. He never burns her and Derrick has this past week. He also saved her with the veto, and Hayden is the only person that enjoys Victoria molesting cuddling with him. Victoria is feeble minded and it's small stuff (minus the veto save) like this that'll mean a lot to Victoria in the end. Yes, I think Derrick will win her over in the end, but I think with this week's vote, she'll vote how Hayden (and Nicole) tells her. Only way I see her doing the opposite is if she does it to stick a wrench in Christine's plan. Victoria in the past few hours has been VERY anti-Christine (and Frankie too) and is plotting her demise. Keeping Zach would destroy Christine's game at this point. But I don't see Victoria keeping him. Zach has burned Victoria in the past two and while they've made up, I don't think she's forgotten it. And trust and believe if Hayden or Jocasta need her vote, they'll bring up Zach slandering her to get her in line.

• Members

I almost want it to not be a jury week since they want Zach out. If he goes home & not jury that will screw votes at the end for his alliance and I find that to be karma for those who are lying about him & throwing him under the bus

• Members

That's why I wanted him out before Zach. That's all I really wanted from this boring season. And since it's not happening it's just another reasons why I've thrown in the towel.

I don't know whether he's going to leave a faux-sweet goodbye message, with bad acting tears, or a bitchy, "funny" one where he does his 80 year old queen routine.

Zach, for reasons I don't understand, cared a great deal about him (far more than he ever should have), and Frankie's probably going to piss that away. Given how much he always seemed to resent Zach, perhaps that is for the best. It's going to be a huge slap in the face for him when he gets out and realizes other than his sister's fans, the only reason any viewer ever liked him was because of Zach.

• Members

If Frankie or Derrick leave a 'nice' goodbye message, it is because Grodner instructed them too. In this phase of the game, it'd be stupid to leave mean message (a bitter juror) but I can Frankie and Derrick doing it. But again, Grodner will advise them to do otherwise because these two (along with Donny) are one of the ones she wants to win the game overall.

I don't even want Frankie want to go during DE. I want Derrick to go because he is single-handedly killing all the drama this season. However, no one will touch him at this point. But this is what production gets for casting a cop, hoping he'd be confrontational and crafty like Tony from Survivor. Tony, though i hated him, was one in a million. His win and character can not be duplicated as much as Derrick tries. And he tries a lot because he brings Tony up a lot on feeds. Derrick may run a tight ship like Tony, but Tony was all for drama and chaos ensuing.

What I am loving is that a lot of people on Twitter and BB boards are comparing Zach going during DE to BBCAN2's 'First Five' exodus during DE. Arlie getting rid of Sarah and Kenny killed his game because he was backdoored the following week, followed by allies, Allison and Rachelle. I'm hoping history repeats itself and Donny/Jocasta/Nicole/Hayden win back to back HoHs and get rid of Derrick, Frankie, Christine, and Cody the same way.

Archived