Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cody said he's going to put up Caleb. He's been wanting to put up Caleb for days (it's been his gut feeling), but Derrick and Frankie have advised him to do otherwise. Zach tried to convince Cody to nominate Caleb last night but everyone shot it down. Donny came in and guilted Cody into not nominating him. I see Caleb going if Britt listens to Jocasta and Donny and lies low and plays nice.

• Members

Me either and I hope he cries all week when he does like Ragan. Too bad so sad. People are already sick of him and Derrick will stab him right in the back when need be.

Cody is an idiot and sucks too and can leave at any time. Brittany is toast. Rooting against anyone who is not named Donny or Zach. I've written off the women completely which I never do, but these women suck.

• Members

Cody is so disappointing. I knew he wouldn't put up Caleb and yes Cody, you ARE A !@#$%^&*]!

I'm already sort of over this season. I hope it picks up because I couldn't give two shits at the moment, which sucks.

It's BB12 all over again. I have no hope for Jocasta, Amber or Donny to be able to ever make a change in this game. I feel like Zach is talk and wouldn't go after them. Maybe once jury starts, but not now, IMO. I'd love it, but not happening. Cody needs to get away from Derrick and Frankie. I really cannot stand Frankie. Why are they keeping him? Cody has called him a rat, they know what he does ... I don't get it.

Don't these idiots realize they have to turn on each other. 5 or 8 of them can't make the Final 2.

• Members

Frankie's grandpa died earlier today. Production informed him but his family does not want Frankie to leave the game. sleep.png Why?! Ain't no way I would've stayed. Now some of the hamsters are debating whether or not they should throw HOH to Frankie. And some don't wanna nominate him. F*ck that. This would light fire to win HoH and do the right thing and send his merry little ass on his way. Frankie wouldn't have the same sympathy if it was a Jocasta, Victoria, or Donny. He'd be nice to them for the short time being but quickly plot their demise.

• Members

Are y'all watching Frankie's 'eulogy?' I find it disturbing that Frankie used this time to promotes himself (as he plugged his social media pages) instead of speaking highly of his grandfather. Talk about neurotic.

I love Jocasta and Donny but I hope they don't let Frankie get off the hook. Slap his ass along with Derrick & Christine up on the block and let the chips fall where they may. By the end of the week, the detonators will explode.

• Members

I'm trying to be sympathetic to Frankie, because this is a terrible loss, and in front of millions of viewers no less. It's that hard, false side of his, and the way he treats women, the way he thinks he is Super Gay, that alienate me. And his sense of entitlement.

I changed my avatar to Zach because he's probably gone in the next week or two :( I don't like how he treats Amber, and I know he's a big mouth who isn't emotionally equipped for the game, but he's one of the most genuine people in there and one of the few who wants to have fun. Seeing him cry over Frankie's grandpa broke my heart a little.

Poor Amber is the house scapegoat. If she can't rise from the ashes (and until she stops being so trusting of Cody and Derrick, she can't), maybe it's best for her to get out and enjoy the summer. Dunno. I just wish Caleb hadn't ruined her time in the house.

Christine's husband is constantly getting tweets about her inappropriate behavior with Cody. He's waved a lot of it off, but he did say that the constant cuddling has upset him. Poor guy. Anyone remember Michele Noonan in BB11, and her meltdowns (which have continued to this day) after leaving? Christine gives me that vibe. And both with husbands named Tim.

Jocasta is sick again, perhaps from funnel cakes Amber made that made many in the house sick. She was vomiting much of last night.

I like Jocasta, and I get upset with the criticism of her beliefs because I feel like a lot of people love to make fun of black women for their beliefs, but she's spent more and more time trying to save people in the house, and I just don't feel like it's appropriate for that setting.

• Members

Yeah. I think that Jocasta needs to stop trying to save people--the same people that want her out. While I think it is all coming from a sincere place, she needs to remember that this a game. She came to win 500k for her family. Not go on a church retreat to save sinful souls. She knows the dynamics of the house. She needs to make a move and start eliminating people.

And I don't see Zach leaving anytime soon TBH. I see him being there for the long haul. Production will pull out all strings because he's this season's Dr. Will. He's brutally honest and hilarious. I do see him having a hard road ahead. Especially, when he finds out that his alliance has been plotting his demise. But I see him taking some of them out before they take him out.

And I am so glad that someone sees some of Michelle Noonan in Christine. Michelle used to do the same things in the house to Russell and Jeff that Christine does various men in the house. Her husband tweeted the other day that he isn't pissed at Cody anymore, and blames Christine for overstepping her boundaries. I wouldn't be surprised if her husband leaves her after the finale.

Archived