Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

DRW50,

Zach's alliance members (Derrick & Cody) have said numerous times this past week when he was safe that Zach wanted to go home. Whether they were doing that on for strategy or being honest IDK. But they said numerous times before Devin was evicted. Maybe they are planting seeds (like they are now) to eventually set up a Zach eviction because they are growing tired of him? I just hope that this comes ahead in the next day because I'm over this sausage fest. I wish someone would blow up Frankie's game and bring up the fact that he was the main one pushing for a Zach eviction week two. Derrick too. Numerous people can back this that aren't in "the eight." Whether he believes them or not is on him.

And Cody does need to grow a pair and start playing his own game. I find it odd that Cody has not realizes that he's getting rid of his own jury votes while Derrick ensures that people who would vote for him would stay. Cody targeting people like Amber, Jocasta, and Britt is stupid on his part. Those are three votes in his favor right there. If Cody was smart, he'd slap up Caleb and be done. Caleb has the votes to be evicted and Cody wouldn't even need alliances members to do so. Zach, Jocasta, Donny, Hayden, Nicole, and Victoria would easily vote Caleb out if Cody pulled them aside and convinced them too. Hell, Zach and Hayden have subtly hinted to Cody that Caleb should be the replacement nom. Derrick and Frankie are the ones that want to keep him. Cody needs to wake up before it's too late. I hope that with him and Britt being up all night doing their punishments that the two will talk, forgive one another, and hash out a plan to blindside Caleb. It'd be the sensible thing to do.

Especially since Caleb might come for Cody next week if he wins HOH.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Caleb leaving would suck too though. Caleb's Amber obsession is creepy, but at least it's something.

Frankie/Derrick bring nothing but are dominating the game. Or even Christine. Never in BB history have we seen a woman who hates other women as much as Christine does. Throw one of them up. Unfortunately I think Brittany is sealing her fate.

• Members

I'm sorry but Caleb needs to go. He's no longer needed and his obsession is draining at this point. He should've left last week IMO. Devin gave more than Caleb did. Caleb is stagnant and he won't give anymore than what he's giving right now: constant yearning for Amber, constant whining for Amber, gloating about being a "Beast Mode Cowboy," floaters need to go, and now winning 5k and being the richest man in the house. Caleb is like a broken record. He stays on repeat 24/7.

• Members

He said this when he was down during those days where he flipped out and got backdoored. I don't think he's said it since.

The thing about Derrick and Cody is that they're huge whiny bitches. They whine all the time, about everything. Earlier Derrick was whining that Amber was taking food from his child's mouth. I no longer take anything they say as having merit, because all they do is complain. That's how they feel like big men. Derrick is also of the mindset that he is America's voice and therefore how he feels is how America feels. So he thinks America hates Zach. Therefore, anything Zach does is terribad.

Cody is a [!@#$%^&*] for brains who turns against all of his friends because Derrick's ass just tastes so good, so perhaps he does hate Zach now, as he also hates Amber, Brittany (when he isn't pretending to be her hero), and anyone else who was ever nice to him. I don't know. But I'll tell you right now that if he and Derrick do turn against Zach, it has nothing to do with game. Railroading Brittany out of the game did nothing for either of them but they did it anyway, unless they decide to save her and boot Zach or Donny. And getting rid of Zach would also be bad for their game this early, so that would also be personal.

I just can't root for the women this season, aside from Jocasta. I wanted to root for Amber and Brittany but after they said they will play their games for Cody and Derrick, because they're so wonderful, I gave up. Christine is vile. Nicole is a mouthy princess. So it's just Jocasta and Victoria at this point.

• Members

My fear with Victoria is that she is under the spell of the boys too. Especially Derrick. She trusts him with her life. I'm seriously hoping that there is power shift next week because I cannot take another HOH being controlled by Derrick or Frankie. I need a Donny/Jocasta HOH with Derrick/Christine/Frankie/Cody on the block. We would've had a Britt/Jocasta HOH this week had production stepped in and not allowed Derrick to intervene and help Cody & Frankie out. Hell, I'm sure Cody is kicking himself for winning his HOH because he's practically screwed.

While the girls frustrate me, I think once Amber wins HOH opposite someone like Jocasta, her eyes will open up. I think she's starting to believe that she cannot trust Derrick, but she really needs to realize that she cannot trust Christine or Frankie. Caleb gave Amber ammo last night to show that Frankie has been lying on her but Amber played it off like it was nothing. I'm really hoping that she didn't blow it off and is really compartmentalizing this until she's in a power position to do something.

And ugh! Yes! I agree that Derrick is too busy thinking he's playing "America's" game. He's not. I hate when the hamsters think that they know who America likes. Most likely they don't. Only way they'd know for certain is if America had an HOH like Canada Big Brother did. This is why I hate having America's players because it hinders the game altogether.

Since this is supposed to be the most "twisted summer ever," I'm hoping that the reset button or Diamond POV comes into play this week. We need a power shift like it's no tomorrow. And I am praying that Thursday's HOH comp is questions so a girl (preferably Jocasta or Amber or Britt if she is still there) or Donny wins it.

And I am over these people only playing to get to fu*king jury! Play to win!

• Members

I don't think Victoria trusts Derrick that much (she's suggested she doesn't), but she's never going to have any power. I just enjoy her for her personality, when she isn't talking about Donny being a pervert anyway. She's fun sometimes.

I'd been trying not to hate on Frankie as much but after he said Amber/Caleb is an abusive relationship because Amber abuses Caleb, I give up.

• Members

I've been against Frankie being on the show since day one. His personality is very off-putting for me. He's too extra and attention-seeking for me. And it didn't help that I knew him previously for being the one that made the vile video last year of mocking RHOM's Marysol's mother, Mama Elsa, who was suffering from a stroke at the time with her cast member, Lea Black. Furthermore, Frankie sucks the life out of the house much like he possibly sucks the life out of his sister's bank account. Frankie overall is a thirty-one year old loser trying to hold onto his youthful years (when they are LONG gone.... look at that hard ass face of his) and a privileged, spoiled brat. Victoria and Zach are too but they have redeeming qualities about them. Frankie does not IMO. And Frankie (and Squidward Christine) tonight with constant bashing of Britt and Amber grossed me out. I don't think Frankie is going to receive the reaction he thinks he's going to get after the show is over. Yes, Ariana-tards will worship him, but hardcore, neurotic Big Brother stans are going to give him and Christine the GM/Aaryn/Amanda/Andy treatment. They'll be harassed on the regular till a new cast takes the heat off of them.

What pisses me off is that he won't get the proper edit he deserves a la Gina Marie. They'll possibly start to give Christine, Cody, and Derrick their proper edits but I see Frankie sliding under the radar because of his sister. AG and CBS are going to do everything they can to make sure Frankie comes off as a saint to nurture their deal with Ariana, who I heard they are sponsoring in concert this summer. This is why I prefer unknowns to play this game because there is no ulterior motive of the end of the day. Frankie being in this house irks my nerve because production is going to do whatever they can to keep him as long as they can. I'm praying (again) that a power shift occurs, Frankie's game (along with Derrick's) is blown sky high with a Frankie eviction next Thursday. I don't want that pink-headed troll sitting on the jury. He does not need the money anyways. While I grow tired of the HGs (preferably Britt and Caleb) moan about who is deserving of the money, I am going to honest but Frankie truly does not need the money. And he's only doing it for frame, which he has said over and over; however, he fails to realize that competition reality shows don't spark fame. He went out for the wrong shows.

• Members

This Amber/Cody conversation right now is so cringeworthy. They both know they're not in the best positions but neither wants to say/do anything about it. This is BB12-level bad, only without a Rachel to stir [!@#$%^&*] up.

• Members

I hate Christine and Nicole along with Derrick and Frankie for trying to nix this plan. I (too) am glad that Zach is trying to push Cody to make a move beneficial for his own personal game. Cody would be stupid not to blindside Caleb. But I see this move coming back to bite Zach; however, Zach is so hot-headed, he'd blow the Detonators up sky high. I see tonight is going to be a good night of feeds. I am hoping that Cody goes with gut and puts Caleb up.

• Members

Zach MADE the feeds tonight. Zach/Donny are the only hope for this season at this point. Brittany too if she stays. Victoria/Amber/Jocasta/Nicole are all somewhat on the outs but are all actively sabotaging their own games. Hayden could be good but hasn't really come out swinging yet.

I am dying for Zach to talk to Cody one on one. But people keep cockblocking it, and Cody is severely stupid. I need to go to bed but I am waiting for Zach/Cody to talk.

• Members

Derrick or Frankie won't allow it. They want Caleb to stay for their own reasons because he's not targeting them and he's a shield for them; however, they also know that Caleb is targeting Cody and they are withholding that info. I wish Cody would open his eyes and listen to Zach. While Zach is candid, he's not lying. Caleb is someone that Cody cannot control. Britt (somewhat) is. And Cody kills me whining about getting more blood on his hands, but is eagerly willing to put Donny, the real comp beast on the block. Cody was never even on Donny's radar, but if he nominates Donny, he will be. And Derrick and Frankie are stupid for trying to get Donny nominated low-key was well. I wish Donny go up to Derrick and threaten to blow his game up with the Team America twist if he touches the block this week.

But I am calling it now. If Donny goes up and Britt goes, Cody will follow the next week. It'll be like when Ika (BBCAN2) nominated Paul, her ally, when she should've went with her gut and nominated Andrew/Kenny. She regretted it the next week when the house flipped and she became the leper and was booted. I see the same for Cody. He'll take the bullet for Derrick, while Derrick continues to cruise to jury. It just boggles my mind how Cody is tossing a jury vote (Britt) away for someone (Caleb) who is counting the days, foaming at the mouth to get him out the house. DR needs to call his ass in and force his ass to put up Caleb.

I'm just praying for the reset button to come into play this upcoming Thursday. I'm sick of the BoTB/dual HoH crap. It's played out. Time to get back to normal Big Brother with one HoH and 2 noms.

• Members

I don't think Cody will go next (I think if anyone but Caleb/Amber/Jocasta win HOH, Amber will go barring a POV win; if Amber, Caleb or Jocasta win, Zach or Victoria will probably go barring a POV win), but I do think he's ruined his game this week. Derrick destroyed every good relationship Cody had in the house through manipulations and whispers - Cody has lost so much trust with Zach, with Donny, with Jocasta. Brittany still trusts him but she's going. Amber is supposed to go next. Cody has no one other than icky Christine, and it's his own fault.

I think Zach was so thrown by realizing Frankie and Cody had no use for his plans (I think he was most surprised by Cody) that he went into another spiral, and kept asking to be put on the block. Some of this was likely a ploy for TV time, but I think part of him wants to go home. For now they aren't doing it.

Brittany, entitled as ever, thinks Cody owes her the right to pick who will replace Victoria on the block. She wanted Zach, since Zach is mean and undeserving in her eyes, but Derrick is trying to get her to ask about putting Nicole up (he knows Nicole won't go up - he's playing a game with Brittany).

Creepy Caleb snuck a kiss on Amber's cheek when she wasn't expecting. Creepy, cloying Hayden and Nicole made out and she said some badly scripted-sounding line asking if he was glad he got her.

Hayden, who is so often hyped by certain fans as a nice guy, said he wants to throw Amber's body off the balcony and hear her splat :( Sucks that CBS is giving this unwashed loser a sweetheart edit.

• Members

Britt pissed me off too. She has no clue as to what is going on even when Devin told her during his HOH what the house dynamics were. She should've known that Zach wasn't going up. Why she didn't bring up Caleb as a replacement nom boggles my mind. Especially since she picked him to play veto and he chose money over potentially saving her. But this was another dumb move Britt made (by choosing Caleb). And Zach having a meltdown was a joy last night. It's good to see someone willing to flip the vote to add some drama to the house. But I do see Cody going home next week if the house flips. I see it happening because he was stupid enough to put up Donny, who didn't even have Cody on his radar. Donny wanted to work with Cody, so his comeuppance will be much appreciated. His HoH, like Devin's reign, will be wasted on getting an ally out.

Nicole and Hayden were gross. How she kisses and lays with him, boggles my mind. Hayden hasn't showered in days (according to houseguests). Plus, Hayden admitted early on that he has gingivitis as well. Funky mouth and body just ain't cute. Clearly, she's desperate. And I've been over Hayden ever since Devin was slapped on the block last week. He became unbearable once he realized he'd surely have Devin's spot in the big alliance.

I'm praying that there is some upcoming twist so Britt can stay. She's good for feeds, and I want her to be the one to boot someone like Frankie, Christine, or Derrick. If she doesn't, I'll pray for Donny, Jocasta, or Amber to do so. Even Zach, who I feel is on the verge of blowing up his alliance due to boredom. Derrick and Frankie keeping Zach is going result in their games being destroyed. I'm banking on that too. He's going to be the one to backstab them just for sh*ts and giggles.

Archived