Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So funny you said those nominations because those are the actual ones according to Zach/Cody; however, I see Frankie pulling a fast one because he likes Amber and I don't see him nominating her. If he does, I'll be shocked.

And did you see Britt/Nicole exchange? Zach and Donny were instigating it somewhat and Nicole charged out the room upset. :lol: Even though this would kill Britt's game, I hope they go at it.

• Members

I'm not super thrilled over Frankie and Cody winning HOH. I'm sort of close to not really caring what's going on at this point. I'm not here for another brigade, even though I like Cody, Zach and Derrick.

I can see Carl's points about Derrick now that he's explained them. I hate how he's not trusting of Brittany and is trying to basically kill her game, while Frankie remains trying to kill Zach's. And please, Zach won't get booed, lol. Derrick come on, get real. Zach seems fairly popular, honestly. I think I even heard Derrick (the only one) going on about how Devin didn't get boos or something after he left. Dude, PLAY THE GAME and stop worrying what America thinks.

I absolutely hate Team America and that's why.

I was really really hoping Jocasta and Brittany would win HOH. Derrick shouldn't have told Frankie/Cody what to do and the girls should have been allowed to win. I doubt any of them would have been too in danger. Derrick probably knew Jocasta would want him up.

• Members

Britt is done and rightfully so. She's my fave girl but shes awful at this. She's good instincts but no idea how to play the game. She feels worried tonight so she starts a fight with Nicole who isn't someone she had an issue with. She's shut off to everyone but Donny and Jocasta who are clearly targets. She talks to Derrick about Cody, knowing how close they are. She openly states she doesn't trust Cody, who would love to roll with her but she won't commit, then she tried go make an alliance with amber - who's in an alliance with Cody!

She deserves to go because she's playing so messy and stupid. Sucks because I need Jocasta, Victoria to go NOW for adding nothing but I think it'll be britt.

However I wouldn't be shocked to see Cody plan to BD Caleb.

• Members

I can agree with you about Brittany. Which is very disappointing because I think she has such great potential. As much as she's killing her own game, Derrick has helped plant those seeds with others as well, which sucks because I'd love to see Derrick, Cody and Brittany work together. Throw in Zach and Christine and I'd be quite happy.

I'd rather see Victoria go if it's a useless girl. And I can't believe Derrick, Donny and Frankie think Amber is a 'physical threat' and want her up because of the team america task. So dumb. I repeat again, Team America is stupid.

I like Jocasta so I don't want her to go but she's really disappointing me by not even playing this game. Jocasta, Brittany, Nicole, Amber and Christine could be real players IMO but they just aren't and it's very very disappointing.

I really do sense another brigade and all the girls will walk away and be shocked at the end.

I would hope Cody pushes for a Caleb BD. I don't think I can take a week of Frankie as HOH. Team America's already seemed to have gone to his head.

• Members

Jocasta needs to go first IMO. She is not even trying to play. Vic has at least had moments.

This is the worst cast of girl players ever and so many had so much potential.

Nicole I think is smart and will play the game. When she needs to.

Team America would be ok if they had specific targets. But they get to choose whoever they want and can justify it anyway. That's the issue.

• Members

Amber told Caleb she's going after two of the guys, he ran that info to the HOH room. Amber wanted to work with Nicole, Christine and Hayden. Christine ran that info to the HOH room.

Sucks to be Amber. Maybe you shouldn't have waited four weeks to start playing Big Brother ;)

• Members

I'm so disappointed with Brittany, who has completely given into the "deserving" mindset, telling anyone and everyone that Zach and Victoria must go, the game won't even start until they're gone, because they don't deserve to be there. She and Amber told people Zach has to go because he sleeps all the time and he has money.

Even after hearing this, Zach wants to save Brittany, and tried various roads to get her safe (talking with Donny, trying to get Caleb backdoored, etc.). And what is she doing in the meantime? Making an alliance with Amber to get Zach out and protect Cody and Derrick, because she trusts them and adores them. She and Amber went to Cody with this "deserves" pitch. Frankie told Zach about Brittany's comments, which likely means he's done trying to help her.

I just can't root for these women when they are still giving in to the male power structure.

I think Amber is a sweet person but I feel like she's always going to be manipulated in the house. She certainly isn't the only one (everyone aligned with Derrick), but it's more painful to watch with her, especially when this leads to all the bashing from other players.

Brittany...I'm starting to think I will hate her if she stays, which makes me sad.

The bros said they want Brittany out, then Amber, then Donny, then Jocasta. This is game suicide for Cody, because aside from Donny, all these people like him and trust him, but that's up to him I guess. He's lucky he has that ass to keep him working after the show is over.

There was some classic/chilling image of Caleb watching Cody and Amber snuggle, while holding a play sword in his hand.

Victoria was upset most of yesterday, and they would cut to fish every time it was explained (she told Zach and then Derrick). From what people have pieced together, she seemed to be upset about something that someone in the Diary Room did, and she may have threatened them. She said she didn't want anyone to lose their job.

So, I won't be surprised if production starts pushing for her to go very soon.

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria goes soon too. I don't think the DR appreciates her reacting the way she did yesterday, so I too believe that she'll be gone this week. And she's stated repeatedly wants to go, so let her go.

I am liking how things are unfolding and Britt and Amber are slowly starting to realize who is on their side. I cracked up & screamed at my computer last night when Britt told Victoria after BoTB that she misses Devin and they should've kept him (uh duh). Britt realized that Devin was telling the truth. I'm hoping they target the boys next week (especially Derrick/Frankie/Cody) next week. I think this is another reason while the DR will push for Britt (or anyone) to stay over Victoria because they'll want a house division--Jocasta/Britt/Amber/Donny/Caleb (possibly) V. Frankie/Derrick/Cody/Zach V. Hayden/Nicole/Christine.

And my mind is boggled as to why Britt did NOT chose Donny to play in POV today! Her and Donny could've been safe and Caleb could've been backdoored or at least nominated, thus realizing Derrick & them aren't his true allies.

• Members

Victoria won POV. Zach won a trip to Germany. Britt got punished and has to kick a soccer ball into a goal over the next 24 hrs 2400 times. Caleb won 5k. Nicole has to wear a unitard.

SMDH at Britt. Had she picked Donny, she probably wouldn't've been in this sh*t. Idiot. Now Cody is going back and forth between putting up either Donny or Caleb. IMO, he needs to put up Zach. He and Derrick (earlier) expressed that they don't trust him. So why keep him? He (like Victoria) has expressed numerous times that he does not need the money or wants to be there. If they were smart, they'd get him out or he'll sail to final 2 easily, getting them out along the way.

• Members

I don't get the impression Zach doesn't want to be there, minus one or two days when he freaked out. People who say they don't often say it for game. Unless Zach tried to go to the DR and quit (as Brittany and I think Victoria both did at times, as did Devin), he wants to be there.

The main reason to keep Zach is he's loyal to them and he's an easy target for others in the house. Just look at how Brittany, Caleb and Amber waste their time targeting him instead of the real threats.

Cody has already heavily damaged his game by wanting Brittany out and targeting other people who were loyal to him like Jocasta and Amber. He's now on the way to ruining his friendship with Zach because of Derrick and because he's such a priss. At this point Cody is a fool if he goes to the end with Derrick, as he won't have the votes. He doesn't realize just how much Derrick has hurt his position in the game.

It's going to hurt Brittany a lot when she gets out of the house and hears Derrick saying she doesn't need to be there because she gets child support money sad.png

They finally got some booze. We'll see if it leads to anything dramatic. I think booze is overrated for drama by a lot of fans, unless someone like Janelle is in there.

• Members

Cody needs to grow a pair. He knows backdooring Donny is a mistake. Backdoor Frankie or Derrick. They are both ruining this season. Or even Christine.

I am so ready for this stupid boys' alliance to end. This season is dreadful.

Well, when Janelle was in, they gave them more than like 5 beers a night for the whole house. In fact I'm pretty sure BB started doing that was because of Janelle/Beau's drunken fight.

Archived