Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

True. That's the only reason why I am glad she is going because Caleb will be forced to move on and no mention Amber's name. Which I doubt he will. He'll still talk about her for the next week unless he's on the block then he'll have more pressing matters.

And Team America got their mission. America voted "A," which means they'll have to throw two hinky votes in Amber's corner and then accuse two people of doing it before the HoH comp starts. Donny refuses to accept the mission because he's probably suspecting Derrick and Frankie will later put the blame on him; however, I think that Donny will come off well because everyone knows he won't vote out Jocasta.

If they accept, I see them putting the votes on Caleb and one of the girls. Preferably Nicole as Derrick wants her out in the next week. I don't see Derrick allowing them to pin it on Victoria as Derrick (through his actions) wants to drag Vic to final two to ensure a win.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meanwhile, Caleb's mother or stepmother is trying to shame Amber for taking "nudies." All while her son has done nude shoots, shown his ass in the house (in more ways than one), and is currently sitting on Frankie's face.

Double standards always suck.

• Members

I have heard people say it's not fair to criticize her (his stepmother). That's true, but no one is telling her to go after Amber, and over stuff that is not game related.

Anyway, Donny refused to do the TA task. Derrick agreed to his wishes, but now he and Frankie want Donny out next.

This is...so Caleb. The best part is Zach busting a gut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GC7R-1q_-k

• Members
I think I cheered so loudly when I saw that on Twitter. Sooooooooo happy for Donny! I'm not sure where Nicole stands but she's insisting she loves this game and wants to make big moves. She wants to keep Derrick safe (funny enough because he wants her out ... and Donny ... and look who just won HOH!). Apparently Frankie is all pissy that he can't be in the HOH room,a s he's staked it out for the last three weeks. Awww, poor Rat. Get over it.

I'd imagine this is Caleb's week to go though seeing Frankie going from practically running this house to being evicted? I'd be in heaven. As for eviction #2? That should be an epic clusterfuck. I'm calling that one now.

If Nicole or Donny waste this week on Jocasta or Victoria, I'm done with this season.

I'd argue taht BB12 also had one of the worst casts of women ever. Annie never stood a chance, Monet was useless. Kathy was even more useless. At least Britney and Rachel brought it, but even then, Britney was stifled by the brigade and Rachel was out as soon as the jury started. And considering I had to actually think for a few minutes of Kristen's name, she added absolutely nothing. Except for the glorious moment where she finally came alive and argued with Rachel, who gave her "floaters grab a life vest" statement.

• Members

Nicole plans on nominating Jocasta and Zach. Both assume already they are going up.

Donny plans on nominating Victoria and Caleb. Both of them assume they are going up.

Hayden/Nicole/Donny had a good talk in HoH, and Hayden is pushing for a Frankie eviction. Donny is scared to backdoor Frankie as he fears he'll be the next target, but Nicole and Hayden assure him that if he remains HoH he'll be fine the next week. Nicole is down for backdooring Frankie as she stated he is twenty times worse than Andy. Nicole and Donny have both expressed that if they win veto, they'll remove the girls.

I'm hoping Nicole remains HoH because she doesn't seem fearful of putting Frankie up. I think that Donny is only scared to put up Frankie because of the Team America twist/production. But I am glad that Hayden spilled that if Christine and Frankie won HoH, they both said that Donny was their target. Maybe this'll scare Donny into getting rid of Frankie.

I'm also glad that Nicole sees that Christine is not that trustworthy. She won't put her up, but she won't trust that much info with her.

Tomorrow though, I see Zach/Jocasta winning and Donny remaining HoH. Caleb and Victoria despise each other and Caleb said earlier that he'd toss a BoTB if he was paired with Victoria. And I see Zach and Jocasta being more level headed and actually being able to communicate. I don't see that happening with Caleb and Victoria. Both are too frantic and emotional.

I'd rather see Frankie/Zach on the block going towards Thursday because Zach they'll throw each other under the bus and bring chaos into the house. A man is most definitely going to jury or home (if DR decides they want a 7 person jury) this week. It'll either be Zach, Frankie, or Caleb.

• Members

Zach doesn't have the attack to do anything serious against Frankie. He would sleep most of the week while Frankie tells everyone he's abusive to women and is a stuck up rich kid who should go home.

I wouldn't be surprised if Frankie tries to get Zach to throw BOTB, since he's obsessed with keeping Caleb safe at all costs. Since Derrick also wants to protect Caleb, he may go along. If Zach agrees, well, that's his head on the block.

• Members

It went down week two but I don't think it'll occur this week. Too many people want Frankie out and someone is bound to slip and tell Zach (preferably an outsider like Victoria or Hayden) Frankie is (and has) been tossing him under the bus. Plus, a few nights ago, Zach was tossing Frankie under the bus to Cody and Derrick. And I don't see Zach tossing it. He'll wanna win to rub it in Nicole's face. He hates her and Christine.

And if it's Caleb/Frankie, Derrick will keep Caleb. He can control Caleb. He can't control Frankie. And Frankie is a threat to him because Frankie can also control Caleb too.

I'm hoping Frankie/Caleb go via blindside. And I don't want a jury member returning this season either. Hell, I'd prefer if the next two evicted weren't on the jury anyways. Go back seven jurors.

• Members

I think Zach puts on a tough guy front, but he's easy to manipulate. So I don't know if he'll realize he needs to win BOTB, or target Frankie. I hope he realizes. If he wins BOTB this week is a win for him - getting Frankie or Caleb out would help his game. Whether he sees this, I don't know. I could see him going this week, which would be boring and would actually just help Frankie and Derrick and Cody long-term, and would just give me another reason to stop watching.

I don't think Zach hates Nicole (he does hate Christine), but they don't go together well.

• Members

I don't think Zach hates Nicole either. Most don't seem to like or trust Christine anymore. LOVE LOVE LOVE Nicole calling Frankie "ten times worse than Andy". YASSSS. Thank you!

Derrick, Hayden, Cody and Nicole have a F4 alliance, FYI. And I'd be happy to see that alliance last.

Frankie, Caleb or Zach are soooo going this week (hopefully, lol). And I couldn't be happier.

To see Frankie get evicted would be wonderful. I'd love to see him totally blindsided.

Zach's smarter than he puts on, he knows what he's doing. I think he just gets bored and gets crazy. And he takes adderal, or something, outside of the house, and doesn't "need it" in the house, hence the ups and downs of him. He's actually very smart.

• Members

Caleb and Victoria won BoTB. Nicole remains HoH. The comp was a "how bad do you want it" type comp. Caleb is on slop for two week. Victoria is on slop too. He and Victoria are chained together for next few days. Caleb has to shave his head bald too. I think Nicole put up Frankie as a 'have-not' and Hayden might've volunteered to be the 4th as he said he would last night.

The plan is still to backdoor Frankie, but let's see how Allison Groadbeast might rig this and save her precious Frankie. :rolleyes:

Hoping that Donny or Hayden plays and they save Jocasta (as that's the plan). I'd rather it be Frankie v. Zach going into Thursday as they'll both blow up the remainder of that big alliance.

Archived