Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

I'm really hoping though that Caleb blows up at the thought of Frankie possibly putting Amber up, thus giving the weasel a reason to slap him up on the block. And if these hamsters were smart (especially Cody), they'd rally for a Caleb eviction. Especially since the BoTB will most likely end after this week, which means that the next HoH will be endurance. Caleb will most likely win this and target Cody.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amber at this point is most likely going up. This can change, however, in the next 24 hrs whether Frankie pussies out or Amber chooses to talk to Caleb. Caleb thinks this plan, which he assumes he came up with (he didn't, it was all Zach rolleyes.gif) is to scare Amber and make her realize her place in the house according to him. Amber should be grateful to be here because of him according to Caleb. Now they are supposed to vote her out. Jocasta is supposed to go, but Amber needs fear stricken into her heart to make her see the errors of her way. :lol:

Amber blindside coming on Thursday. Caleb meltdown to follow. I hope she knees him in the groin on her way out.

And I really would love if the reset button came into play after the eviction and Amber was sent back in there (after seeing the goodbye vids), knowing that her 'allies' truly aren't her allies and she miraculously wins HoH.

• Members

Caleb has now been convinced through lots of manipulation of his ego that Amber should go on the block. He doesn't want to vote her out, but he wants to remind her of her place (his words). Many in the house are encouraging this for their games, which is disgusting, if not surprising. Zach told him that Amber said she didn't like him that way and is really pushing the "she led you on" angle.

If she and Caleb speak (she hasn't spoken to him in a day or more), I can see him changing his mind, and then either he will go up or someone like Donny might be at risk.

Mostly the same old same old...Frankie being a disgusting human being (inciting Zach to make attacks so he can get $$$$, then telling Victoria that Zach shouldn't do this because people have died; saying Amber is exhibiting symptoms of schizophrenia, saying Zach is a "psychopath" and a "demon"), Cody bitching and snotting and oozing over the house, Nicole being SO SKEERED, Christine breaking her marriage vows by running her ET hands all over Cody's treasure trail and by putting her fingers to his lips for a "kiss." Hayden is still in several alliances and in the best position in the house, although Derrick is starting to catch on.

Frankie now thinks he has an in with Jocasta (I think she will blast that ass if she has a chance).

There was a bizarre interlude where Jocasta learned that Brittany had told a story about being so poor she'd borrowed from one of her kids' piggy banks. Jocasta said Brittany stole this from her. She was crushed, insisting Brittany was evil, and might not even have kids. This reaction makes some think she was lying about the whole thing for house sympathy.

tumblr_n9cwnvYqGa1s8exhko1_400.gif

• Members

Amber is too nice for this game. They have spread so many rumors about her that I think they believe them, when really she is just stupid and hasn't done 98% of what she's accused of. I think it is better for her that she will be evicted Thursday so she can go home.

It's just kind of disgusting the level things have reached in there. Christine encouraging Amber not to speak to Caleb, then laughing at Amber behind Amber's back. Caleb encouraging Frankie to nominate Amber to "scare" her. But nobody's saying anything racist so all of a sudden there is no big media controversy.

• Members

Poor Amber. I find it disgusting that these people are finding joy in Zach potentially berating Amber tomorrow. What they don't know is that people watching feeds already find this repulsing and this won't look well for any of them post game. Even Donny, who somewhat found a bit of joy that Zach was going to attack Amber tomorrow. And for Derrick, who has a daughter, to think it's OK for Zach to target a woman after how he saw Nicole reacted to Zach's insult is disturbing. I had to turn feeds off tonight because of this. While I am happy that Jocasta is getting another week, I feel like Amber has been robbed in some kind of way, and even more pissed that production won't whip a twist out to give her another chance.

I'm hoping that once feeds come back on after the veto meeting tomorrow and we see Amber crying that Twitter explodes into a fury, forcing production's hand to reset the game and cancel Thursday's eviction. I want Amber to fight another week and target all those that found joy in watching her be raked across the coals.

It's like watching Candice 2.0. again. Majority of these hgs will be eating crow and kissing Amber's ass once the show is over because deranged BB fans are going to dig into their asses. I know Andy, Amanda, and Aaryn will be relieved though....

• Members

Well, Nicole crying at what Zach said was kind of pathetic though. That was an overreaction. I'm just not into Nicole. She is there just to be there and blah blah. Amber I do think would make waves if she won HoH, which is why these douches are right to target her. Still, the lies and rumors they spread about her are unnecessary.

All I can say is go back to last season's threads. I was not complaining. I was addicted to the feeds last season. This season legitimately sucks ass.

• Members

I was not complaining about last season's feeds either just the racism. But it didn't matter b/c production didn't intervene and reprimand the houseguests regardless.

And I hope these assholes don't get the money for Zach berating Amber b/c that is not a fight. A fight consists of two people, and I don't see Amber feeding into it. I see her sitting there and taking before the meeting is adjourned and then going in the room crying. Seriously, Zach is going to be eating major crow after this season. All the people he's confronted and badmouthed (minus Christine, Caleb, and Nicole) did no real harm to him while his alliance members bashed and plotted his demise.

Again, I hope we have a reset and both Jocasta/Amber stay. I think I might start a Twitter campaign for this to occur. Plus, if this was a beloved male contestant, Alison Grodner would pull out all stops to ensure a return. No female contestant has been evicted and returned.

• Members

Amber is nominated. She didn't give Zach a reaction, so I hope that Team America failed the task; however, I am hearing that DR said it's OK if one person says something and the other doesn't respond. Last time I checked, that wasn't a fight.

Moving on, Zach has become a total ass. Every time he sees Amber, he taunts her. It's too the point that it's disgusting and it's putting a target on his back. 90% of the house has said that once it's possible, Zach is getting backdoored.

Amber still thinks she's staying, which she is not. I wish that she'd open her eyes and put the pieces together in front of her. She's sadly going home. Jocasta started to cry because she didn't wanna be on the block opposite Amber. Plus, she thinks she's still going home. The mood about Zach's speech is mixed. Most of the men (disappointedly including Donny) and Christine found the ceremony to be "good TV" but have expressed it was too much. Caleb thinks that Amber needs to come and talk to him if she wants to stay. :rolleyes:

Only people I see genuinely horrified that this occurred are Jocasta and shockingly Nicole. They haven't stroked Zach's ego and I'm glad.

I'm just repulsed that CBS finds it humorous that this mental case is obsessed with a girl that has told him numerous time she does not like him. Amber has to pay (and loose) because some moron can't take no for an answer.

• Members

Derrick controls Zach's fate, one way or the other.

Nicole already knew about it, I believe. She didn't have a problem with it.

Other than Jocasta, and to a lesser degree Victoria (because of her personal attacks against Donny - I don't like Donny that much but he's not a pervert or a danger to women, as she and Christine claimed), I don't really have anyone in there to root for at this point, and there's no gaming going on, so I just don't care about watching now.

If anything interesting happens I hope one of you can PM me.

• Members

Well Zach's fate is running thin because Derrick wants him out next week if it's a double eviction.

Amber and Caleb are slowly and gradually starting to figure out that Amber is going home this week. Caleb seems to think that he has the male votes in back pocket and they'll do what he asks. He's going to have a meltdown on Thursday when he find out that they're sending Amber home.

Hopefully, this leads to Caleb dismantling his entire alliance, targeting Cody/Derrick/Frankie.

Only good thing to happen today is that Frankie's game is f*cked. Everyone has Frankie on their radar.

• Members

Zach is probably the best goat Derrick has, and Cody is increasingly irrational, so I'll believe it when it happens, but at this point I don't care anyway, as I won't be watching any of this group.

DE should be the Thursday after this one, if they're following last season's pattern.

• Members

Good. Serves his b*tch ass right if he does get the shocking boot sooner than later. Even though he's "forgiven" Amber, I blame him for single handedly robbing this poor girl of a shot of making it far in this game. If he had any decency, he'd shocking self evict, saving her. I hate his ass and I cannot wait till his deluded ass if off my screen.

Caleb/Amber is just like last with Aaryn and GM robbing Howard and Candice of having a good experience because they lack sanity, humanity, and stability.

• Members

I blame the whole house, minus maybe Jocasta, as they all encouraged this (especially the guys and Amber's "friend" Christine), but yes, I do blame him most. And he still thinks he has a chance with her - he put that [!@#$%^&*] pickle in a banana and is going to give it to her as a present when she leaves.

I will miss her but I'm so glad she won't be with that man for a summer.

Archived