Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knooooow, but I just can't buy it. I gotta save for my trip to Cali.

Plus, I'd never get any work done and ifk idk two of my fave posters keep me updated and on the anxiety side as ya'll tell us the happenings of the house.

• Members

Today has been a joy! So much chaos.

Yeah, there are links to free feeds. Sometimes they go away. I found one that's excellent quality, so if anyone needs it if their links go dead just ask.

I love Donny and Derrick. Glad they're Team America. I hate Frankie was voted in because now Donny and Derrick think they can trust him. I mean, maybe they can now, but they ARE aware how Frankie plays the game. Everyone is. Especially after Zach pretty much threw him under the bus today.

I can see why Derrick got the votes. He's likeable. He's a cop (America loves that) and he's a fan of the show, he has watched feeds, he has watched some past seasons, he shouts out to some fan sites. Plus he's playing a stellar social game.

• Members

Never thought I would be rooting for the man to stay over the woman but Zach needs to stay. Paola has peaked. Zach can provide more drama. In either case, thank god The Bomb Squad is over and has now gone the way of the Moving Company. Devin is probably the most psychotic reality contestant I have ever seen.

There is hope for this season yet.

Hate Frankie but he is good at this, unlike Andy.

• Members

Not now. Caleb's dumb ass has flipped the vote yet again, getting Amber on board to keep Zach. Zach has lied and said that he won't target Devin for the next two weeks, and he'll go back to the original deal of the remainder Bomb Squad members picking off the "floaters" (:rolleyes:) till jury. Frankie is on board, for now, about keeping Zach; however, once Devin finds out (as Caleb can't lie to save his life) he'll blow a gasket and Caleb will either bend or it'll be the end of Devin/Caleb.

I somehow see Frankie or Christine flipping the vote again because I feel like the DR wants this vote to be a 6-6 tie, so it'll be a divided house.

Caleb is an idiot if he believes Zach. Yes, Zach, Cody, or Derrick won't put him up. They'll just get their puppets, Nicole, Victoria, Hayden, or Brittany to do it instead.

Please give me a Jocasta HOH this week. She's the only sensible one (and wild card) at this point. I refuse to watch a season where the house does not flip and we see an alliance of eight morons make it to jury.

• Members

Cody is sexy as hell but he sucks at this game. He just happens to have good allies. Cody is too much of an emotional player like Devin, Caleb, and Zach.

Christine is good but I see the walls crumbling on her like they did Helen last summer. She's already on Jocasta's radar. And Frankie will probably be the one to truly kill her game.

Derrick is good too but (again), Frankie has too much on him too. Unless Derrick gets rid of Frankie, which he won't b/c of the Team America twist, he'll be an early jury boot. Frankie, who has been giving vibes all day that he'll blow up AG's twist, will probably be the one to get someone else (i.e. Jocasta or Amber) to get him out. And I think Derrick's growing obsession with Nicole will be his downfall too. Once Christine gets word of this, he'll pay for it IMO.

Overall, I think Zach staying is going to kill all three of these people's games, and I won't be surprised if Zach will outlast them all. Zach, much like Devin, is a loose cannon--hell even more than Devin because he's shown he'll sell his alliance members out. Let Cody/Derrick cross Zach and Zach will blow their games up too.

After this move, I only see things going bad for Cody/Derrick and real quick. They'll they'd've kept Caleb and Devin as shields will letting go of loose cannons like Zach and Britt.

At this point, I'm calling a Jocasta/Donny/Nicole/Hayden/Victoria final 5. These next few weeks will be a blood bath between Bomb Squad members. Especially, (as aforementioned) when they blindside Caleb or even Amber.

• Members

Devin has now revealed everything to Britt and she is PISSED. She knows he's telling the truth. Devin handled the situation well, knowing he's going home soon. I'm praying Devin is thrown a bone and stays. I want Caleb/Zach/Cody/Derrick gone first. Hell, Amber/Frankie/Christine should go too.

Britt/Jocasta HOH, please.

• Members

I don't feel bad for Brittany or Jocasta. Both women should have been making alliances. Everyone else has little sub alliances. I mean, I do feel bad to a degree, but at the same time, I really don't. PLAY THE GAME ladies! Brittany and Jocasta have a lot of potential, IMO, so I hope they can turn this around.

Derrick is way too paranoid. Now he's not trusting of Britt (despite how close they seem) and I agree that his mistrust of Nicole (he compared her to Andy! Um ... no. That's Frankie, who's just a smidge more likable) will be his downfall.

Christine is the female Frankie, just more likable and more able to keep her mouth shut (sort of). I agree he will be her downfall.

Ideally I'd love to see Cody, Derrick, Christine, Brittany, Jocasta, Donny, Hayden & Nicole (and Zach because I like him more tha Paola) outlast Caleb, Devin, Amber and Frankie. I have no real opinion on Victoria.

I can't say I disagree that the F5 could very well be Donny, Jocasta, Victoria, Hayden and Nicole. I don't know that Hayden will end up getting that far, but there's just no way the Bomb Squad sticks together. As "nice" (for them, not for me) as it is that the "strong" (lol) players want to stick together, they will pick each other off.

Zach and Devin are way too mouthy for their own games. Although I like Zach. Caleb's obsession with Amber has already ended his game, imo, it's just a matter of when, not if, he's evicted. Amber's desperate to have everyone like her and not cause drama but letting those guys run her game will be her downfall. She has been very disappointing.

Archived