Y&R: David Tom Fired! Replacement Announced...

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billy isn't even a very mature character. I think both actors have shown him as the screw up they present him as and when he needs to be serious he is, but the character is inherently child-like and immature.

• Members

perhaps this is why Y&R seems to be trying to set up some sort of Chelsea/Billy/Victoria triangle? Because Adam will return w/ Billy's face? Maybe, that's also why Y&R dumped the doppelganger Lily SL like many on here speculate?

ugh. I actually think this is gonna happen. Y&R will be thinking they are super-edgy pushing the potential incest factor, and it's Billy vs. Victor will replace Adam vs. Victor... mess.

• Members

The issue I have is that YR had DT audition for Billy again before he was given the role again. So the brass at YR saw what DT looked like and they would have seen if he was what they considered to be overweight or two young.

I call bull to the [!@#$%^&*] on that

As for Burgess Jenkins, he has claimed he didnt have to audition for Billy. YR just asked him to do it.

What the !@#$%^&*] is wrong with YR

Burgess may be a good actor however he doesnt have daytime experience. He works in film & Primetime where they shoot max three pages a day, not 50 and Daytime only does one take per scene

Did anyone wonder if Burgess can ghandle the pace. I mean other Primetime actors like, Joan Van Ark & Joan Collins couldnt

Will Burgess fail because of the pace? Did YR even think about that?

What a !@#$%^&*] mess

• Members

Lol. Viewing the episodes isn't going to establish the "facts". Each individual is going to subjectively view those episodes and form their own opinions and no opinion is factual. Nor does copying and pasting prior posts of mine showing we have shared opinions on occasion establish those opinions as fact. I don't necessarily disagree with your opinions expressed here. But they aren't facts.

Archived