Y&R: David Tom Fired! Replacement Announced...

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Amelia and think she's very pretty, but she. Isn't. Victoria. I didn't become a regular Y&R viewer again until recently, but for the last decade, whenever I watched an ep with my sister, I'd ask, "Who's that?" when Vic was on-screen. It just would not set in.

• Members

Lisa Rinna was great during her last stint, but she didn't even get a bit of a story. I thought she has chemistry with EJ, but they never took that story anywhere. During her first stint I think it was more of the story being all wrong. If she got the amount of story Julie Pinson got then she would've been fine.

• Members

Comparing David Tom to Lisa Rinna is silly. Lisa is a laughable actress at best.

Comparing David Tom to Lisa Rinna is silly. Lisa is a laughable actress at best.

Comparing David Tom to Lisa Rinna is silly. Lisa is a laugh

It's their cheesetongue.png

able actress at best.

• Members

Haha, Rose Nylund!laugh.png

Love your Avatar. GG is one of my all time favorite sitcoms. The first several seasons had some of the strongest writing on an American sitcom. When I get a chance to see an episode on You Tube, it makes me feel happy...too happy to even sqawk about the Marc Cherry years.tongue.png

• Members

That sucks and that's shady on production's part. I hope Burgess Jenkins bombs in the role and neither Billy Miller or David Tom decide to return. Then we'll see what Amelie's ring around the eyes looking ass will do then.

Oh how I pray each and every day this b*tch (AH) is recast along with JFP and her regime and put out on their asses.

Archived