Y&R: David Tom Fired! Replacement Announced...

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA. I don't buy the he-looked-too-young rationale either. Billy Miller looked too damn young next to Cynthia Watros, too.

I just keep coming back to the same conclusion: DT was fired, b/c SONY won't budge on Billy and Victoria as end-game.

• Members

I'm not sure that Bacteria worked that well with Miller around either. Casting roles based solely on how they fit a prefab couple is a bad idea. I imagine Gina Tognoni will not mesh well with the perpetual frat boy Morrow, so if "Phick" fans start demanding her firing, will the show cave?

• Members

Bacteria didn't work on Y&R I agree. Their initial coupling was interesting, but their storylines were always such a downer. A lot of baby drama and strife. That's why I can't believe the first story this new regime is doing is ANOTHER baby story for Victoria.

• Members

So what happens if JT or Mac ever return? How can Mac be Billy's high school sweetheart if he's so much older than her? And this new guy not only is in his 40s, but he looks old. The old Mac they could bring back is Clementine Ford because she looked so old.

Archived