Y&R: David Tom Fired! Replacement Announced...

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK. If you want another Logan then fine, buddy. :P I just preferred he be tied to the Spectra family. That way, Spectra Fashions can be revived, and we could hopefully get Thorne to become pissed about being looked over (again) and decided to run Spectra with DT's character. We could also get Quinn, Wyatt, Oliver, and Aly to jump ship and join Thorne, thus reigniting Spectra v. Forrester.

• Members

Brooke and her daughter are leads. Katie is supporting. Donna Duck is an afterthought. That seems to be about it for the family.

I'm not a Forrester booster - if it were up to me most of that family would be gone. I just think the Logans never worked as a family, and their return, from the horrendous messages (people with Alzheimer's are violent and crazy, it's noble and artistic to commit suicide) to the horrible stories (Katie's heart hurts, Steven throws his dick around for reasons no one ever bothers to explain, anything with Storm and Beth in their returns) are full of things that have never suited B&B.

JMO.

• Members

I'd rather see another Spectra too. I know it wouldn't happen, but the idea of Sally (staying offcamera out of respect to Darlene Conley) ending her truce with the family due to Stephanie's death, and sending someone to mess them up in business (without him being a psycho rapist murder) - that would make me happy. And most of the Spectras are still ripe to return.

• Members

Thank you! And I agree they need the Spectra clan back to rival the Forresters once again. B&B needs to get back to having A, B, C, & D stories that aren't wrapped around Brooke's rotten hole of despair, and I feel that this could be a start.

I agree. I wouldn't mind them undoing Macy's death (for the 3rd time), and I really would love to see Clark and Kimberly back too. Once Deacon returns, I'd want him at Spectra too. Hell, bring back Amber as a designer and slap her over there too. I just want the show to bring back their work dynamic stories. I'm over Brooke's love triangles and who's gonna get to bang Hope this month. A good business story is what this show needs--what all soaps need.

• Members

What Spectras are we expecting to return. I only started watching B&B around 2000. Sally and CJ are the only Spectras I know about. Of course there is Clark and Darla. But who else? Wait, didn't CJ have a baby with someone? Or am I remembering that wrong. I know the whole little Eric is Becky drama confused me.

• Members

B&B needs to expand beyond the Forresters. I'd bring him on as Deacons brother. If Steffy were, she'd be the perfect person to pair him with

ETA, Sally plotting revenge on the Forresters makes no sense and IMO is a way to unnecessarily tarnish her especially when we know she won't be available to redeem herself

the Logan's most definetly not the leading family. They do t serve the same function as a unit like they once did years ago.

Archived