Y&R: David Tom Fired! Replacement Announced...

• Members

B&B seems to have seriously slowed down the merry-go-round of 20/30something actors after it became so absurd in the years before Liam clicked. I'm not sure David Tom is the B&B type, although that would be a chance to try something.

I'd cast him as a seemingly sweet, nice, syrupy guy who is running a long con on behalf of the Spectra name - Sally's past is vague enough to where he could be a long-lost child of hers, or a nephew or cousin. That could lead to possible returns for Macy, Adam, Clarke, Kimberly, what have you.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the Mark Maclaine idea, last time we saw him was 2002/2003 with Michael Dietz playing him as a doctor.

I think David Tom is a big talent and a natural actor. It'd be great to see him land on his feet at B&B.

And that was very sweet of MTS. She and Heather are still close.

• Members

I agree with you. I love DT and I wish the show had kept him, but pairing 35-40 year old women with grampas? I'm sick and tired of seeing that. I'm disgusted with Neil/Hilary and Jack/Kelly. I'm not as hot as either of those women and I wouldn't be doing a man 25+ years my senior. Hell, no! I don't care how much money they have.

• Members

It's JFP. She's got issues. She discriminates against women because she hates herself. The woman is what 60, and she can't stand women over 40 onscreen. Being a female FOJ means nothing if you are over 45! I've always liked JFP, but now I find her completely disgusting! To have such power in her hands and uses it so poorly is sick! She's as bad, if not worse, than any man!

• Members

It was! Between 35-40? That's absurd when the person who vacated the role is 48? Even though I loathe that bitch, Michelle Stafford looks damn good, and I'm sure there are other actresses out there approaching 50 who are stunning as well. Jill did this sh!t on GH. She clearly hates herself! Bitch!

• Members

May I introduce to America (and to B&B ) Mr. Scott Logan, Stephen's son (by another, off-screen woman) and half-brother to Brooke, Donna and Katie? wink.png

Oops.

Okay, scratch the "Scott Logan" idea.

Archived