Y&R: Recasting

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. If they do settle for Kelly Sullivan that will be so sad. Why is Y&R casting these ABC actors who don't fit the show? It doesn't look for feel like Y&R, despite the writing improving. Hell, even the writing doesn't feel like Y&R.

• Members

considering that GH took MS, and her past w/ B&B... I think Y&R is gonna gun for Sarah Brown.

but, ever since she announced her departure and died her hair a redish brown... I've been suspicious of what's up w/ Alison Sweeney, and I THINK she might have been given a huge offer by Y&R...unsure.png

honestly, they need a BIG name and someone with proven CHOPS if they want this to happen.

• Members

KMH was the first interesting one I thought of because she was still top on mind during the "recast" Karen on B&B - however, it looks like JJ isn't going to give up that role entirely. KMH has certain limitations, but she has played the full spectrum of Phyllis-type of history, so this would be good territory for her. Emily was bad, very bad, sexy, maternal, warm, funny, impulsive, deeply flawed, but KHM gave her a sense of humanity - plus she played ball in the business world quite well. The red hair would be a problem - KMH is so lovely as a blonde.

Archived