Y&R: Recasting

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I thought Martha Byrne had sex appeal as Rose and early in Hogan Sheffer's tenure as Lily. But so far I would say I do love the Kelly Menighan Hensley idea. I heard she was one of the finalists as Kate on GH and I cannot see how Kelly Sullivan won that role over her.

• Members

Maybe they are pandering to the fans who wanted someone as young as Hill to be paired with Jack.

Y&R is on a downhill slide and it ticks me off because IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY. As a from day one viewer I take it very personally. It is very insulting.

• Members

Compared to MS (or Sandra Nelson for that matter), those would result in epic fails. Not that it won't stop the Y&R's casting director... The only other person I can see as Phyllis is Cynthia Watros.

Are they going to recast everyone over 40 to reset the median range to 40?

How can these women be so flippant and stupid about Y&R ?

• Members

Honestly, I couldn't count on Jamie Luner to play Phyllis as anything other than a calculating, manipulative bitch. Not that Michelle Stafford's take on the role was any more layered emotionally, but I'm just tired of seeing characters who are one-note with absolutely no depth.

Archived