GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We didn't push hard enough for the Emmy panels to nominate GH for Best Drama Series OR Best Writing. So, until we do, it's Sob-rina every day, all day, and Nothing. But. ;)

Good point.

He can have a sofa.

• Members

Up the Rivera? You know they laughed and laughed at this, patting themselves on the back for their wittiness and hilarity.

Alexis and Ned were sweet. I couldn't help but like them.

It is SO annoying that Robin is vilified for not supporting her husband's illegitimate son with some slobbering bitch. In what universe is that little impatient brat considered her family?

Felix referred to Sabrina as "my girl." He makes me murderous.

LMAO At Julian, the notorious gangster, always looking so weird when holding a gun. And we all know he ain't killing Ava, so what a waste of a cliffhanger.

• Members

Do you watch? She's being vilified because she's not rushing home to her husband and his Disney Princess and their baby that the entire town is weeping over and talking about. She's essentially choosing Jason over her family.

It makes her look like a bitch because of the way they wrote her out. It's only so they can reunite "Bree" and Patrick. The way Carlivati operates is extremely obvious. And the only reason Sam and Patrick are friends is so she can be "betrayed" by him when she eventually realizes Robin left for Jason. It's transparent writing at it's finest.

• Members

It's transparent writing because the actress left the show. They didn't have to write her out that way. It's to prop Sabrina and Patrick. You don't see that?

But yes, in the context of the show, she is a bitch who walked out on her family.

Archived