GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes.

Boo, what? It has everything to do with Sabrina. You completely fell for what Ron wanted: For you to think of Robin as a bitch for "walking out on her family" in order to shift blame on her and leave Patrick and, especially, Sabrina Holy and Blameless.

Absolutely. By shifting blame on Robin for leaving, Ron is now excused in having Patrick turn to Sabrina. Sabrina is the poor woman whose baby is fighting for its life, while Robin is a cold, heartless bitch. So incredibly obvious.

I don't see how Sabrina's airtime and exit (which I didn't know about, btw) has anything to do with anything.

• Members

It has EVERYTHING to do with Sobby because Sobby is WHY Robin is being written this way. Ron assumes the audience is dumb enough to not realize the tough spot KM's schedule puts him in and he'd rather vilify Robin on the spot rather than write an actual STORY here.

WORD.

• Members
LOL...yeah. The actress is very pregnant so the character will be disappearing soon

KM was NEVER staying permanently. She returned on time schedule but she was always set to exit early this year. Now, what was written for her was awful, but she isn't off the show bc of Sabrina.

• Members

I've always said that Ron should've had Robin suffer a breakdown (and be admitted into a mental institution) from being locked up in that room for so long. That would've been better and reasonable rather than have her run off for Jason. Hell, Ron could've used the same circumstance but it would've made more sense and had a bigger pay off had it been GEORGIE rather than Jason.

• Members

IMO pairing Patrick with Liz or Sam isn't going to do anything for him either because he's been written into a corner by RC and being held hostage by the Scrubs fanbase. Liz and Sam (especially Liz) is just going to get hate from the Scrubs fans. I don't think JT or BS should lose their jobs because KM left but the Scrubs situation is a dark cloud over the show for me.

Archived