B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, right? Justin may be $Bill's best bud, but he has always worked to do what's best for SP. I liked Justin's reminding her that he is the father of her nephew. It's like Katie treats him like a stranger. Family is only relevant when Katie is the victim.

I was really disappointed in the Karen decision, but I did enjoy the twist with Brooke still having the papers. I was still happy to see JJ. I do like the interaction between her and Bill. It's also nice that Karen has power of Bill - at least one character needs that. Bill doesn't view her as an equal, but she's proving that isn't necessarily the case.

• Members

I had to think long and hard about what you were saying here, but isn't he a stranger? I completely forgot Marcus was Donna and Justin's son. What a joke! As many trips as Donna has made to SP, she has no scenes with Justin and Marcus no longer exists!

• Members

Friday's episode was STELLAR.

The pacing was phenomenal. Primetime-like IMHO.

The directing was flawless, with those beautiful mansion shots.

The dialogue was intriguing, and the final twist was too. I can't believe how good B&B has gotten. I don't want to sound like a certain broken record that torments this board LOL, but I really think this is the best soap opera we've had in the last 10+ years.

The only so-so part was that Maya twit. Why does she care about Oliver and Ally so much? And she is as charismatic as an IKEA armchair can be.

• Members

I know this is one thing that has bothered me about B&B. When Donna/Marcus found each other - there was some really touching scenes between them. I really wish we'd see more of Justin/Donna & Marcus. Instead of simply having Donna/Katie rehash at SP all the time - I'd love to see Justin in the room for some of them. And, yes, they treat Justin like a stranger in the Logan family (hypocrites). Shoot even Deacon gets more acknowledgment than Justin and that is wrong.

• Members

We all know you just need enhanced lips to fight death!

As for the anniversary party pics: interesting that Tony, Kristen, Dayzee and Bridget were present… So they are at least available and could return if Brad Bell calls. As Justin and Marcus were mentioned, these two can stay away though. Marcus never never never caught on with me; probably because he entered at a time when I found the show to be at its worst and Justin never became a proper character to begin with. The actor is pretty solid though and could work really well on Y&R.

• Members

I'm surprised Justin is still on the show. We never saw Justin have any relationship with Brooke or Katie. Hardly with Donna really. We didn't even get to see them break up. Hell, even Marcus is legally Eric's, which was truly bizarre. It was all a wasted opportunity, but that's what this show is known for.

Archived