B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched the show. I enjoyed it a lot. The silhouette shadows were so tacky, I loved them! And wow, lately the show has been showcasing at least 4-5 sets of characters in the same eppy! Today we had: Ally/Oliver, Lope, Wyatt/Quinn, Maya/Carter, T/T! A far cry from the days we could only witness one round after the other on the Liam-Steffy-Hope merry-go-round, with some Bridge and $Bill thrown in. I guess that now they want to capitalize on the episodes guarantees or something?

The production values are top-notch, the show is gorgeous to look at.

I'm even digging Liam! He seems so genuine and... has he always had those manly arms? LOL

The girl playing Ally is extremely beautiful and I think she's so talented, she's a gem.

I'm sorry if I am sounding like a broken record, it's just that I'm a soaps fan and I hadn't felt this intrigued in a soap in more than 10 years. In fact I can't wait to see the next episode, and I never even miss the online bonus scenes... I don't know what Brad has done to get to this point, whether he has some new consultants or something. But whatever it is he's done, I hope he keeps it up. I don't want the show to go back to the silly bore it's been for the most part in the last 10 years or so. B&B is on fire. tongue.png

• Members

Catch up time...lol

Liam: I am planning a special...blah blah blah....you dont show up and its over...if u do show up I will share you with Wyatt

Hope: I am so dumb...i cant make up mind look...let me ask mom

Brooke: Oh I once dated two men at the same time......I think you better break it off with Liam

Hope: Dumb look face

Liam: planning a boring supper....someone at door....

Me: Duh it's Hope

Across town a day earlier....Wyatt you need to stop this...claim your territory.....

.ugh.....Seriously I dont see what Hope sees in Liam...he is a bore...and not even appealing in looks....

Archived