B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Does Aly not know that Taylor and Thorne dated a few years ago? The way she talks to Oliver, its almost as if her recollection of these two as an item was when she was 4 years old. However we know that they dated a few years ago and were actually together for at least a year. Is she oblivious to that? Since she wasn't on the show, I always assumed that she had gotten over her issues since she was older, but I guess not I wonder if the show is planning on saying she was away at boarding school the entire time and they kept it a secret, although these two weren't quite secret about it. I bet the show completely ignores it instead

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
2011-2012. They started dating around Halloween (when she briefly had a blink and you missed it triangle with Amber). They never really had a storyline, but we would see them as an item throughout the year. After Stephanie died, it was mentioned in passing that they decided to be just friends and of course they put her with Eric next

• Members

It's ridiculous that KM is being asked to play this mess out. Can't wait for the next FC meeting so we can watch them talk about Hope For The Future when this heffa is dating 2 brothers because she can't let one go. One of the worst things BB has done to date, and this says a lot! To go to your boyfriend and tell him your ex wants equal time? I had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly.

Wyatt can die for all I care, but for him to go along with this? My God!

Archived